Default Travel between CN and CSS

We're considering a split stay between CN and CSS.

What is the travel time between the two?

If I take a taxi to travel "when I want to travel," anyone have a clue how expensive that would be?

Sorry to post this twice, my first attempt went into the wrong thread section.

Welcome to Couples,

We have made the trip via excursions a few times. We have also been to the Couples Resorts in both cities.

It takes about an hour and 30 Jamaican minute to travel from the Montego Bay airport to the Couples resorts in Negril. It takes about an hour and 45 Jamaican minutes to travel between the airport in Montego Bay to the Couples Resorts in Ocho Rios. The bus ride between these resorts would pass near the airport in Montego Bay.

Pretty safe to say that it would take about 3 1/2 hours to make this trip assuming there are no stops along the way.

Personally, I would not waste money on a 3 1/2 hour taxi ride. A taxi would not get you there any faster. Even if it could, would you really want to take such an exhilarating ride in a speeding taxi on a Jamaican highway? Couples would provide you the transfer on one of their shuttles free of charge, except for the tip. These drivers are not Couples employees and tipping would be expected.

Enjoy your stay in paradise
    Jack and Kathy

CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016
    CTI 2012, 2014
    CN 2018