Default 19 couples at the CN a/n beach

We've been to Couples Negril 15+ times, and while I am not an official census-taker, I have occasionally done a count when it got busy on the a/n beach. Highest I've ever counted before was 32 people (16 couples). This past week I counted 19 couples on one day, and 18 couples the next. At one point, after 4PM, most of these folks were out in the water - lounging, talking, laughing and having a great time. Wow.

Overall I'm happy that "our beach" is so popular, especially since there is likely pressure from next door to modify or move it. Of course, we would like to see it expanded! Push the boundary wall about 30 feet (sorry wedding guests), and while you're at it, build a plunge pool and a grill.

I appreciate that CN continues to provide this little slice of paradise. I'm sure that management understands that the majority (or vast majority) of the people who hang out there are repeaters, many of whom return annually, like clockwork. We certainly plan on returning next April.

We are coming down for the first time 5/31-6/7 and we are really thinking about saying screw it and getting past our hang ups and giving it a go!

The CN area definitely needs more capacity to handle more guests. Couples Management please consider this! When we were there all the chairs were full and we got the last ones. The guests in CN AN area seems to be full of enthusiastic repeat customers. It is a key reason to choose CN.

Have some liquid courage and go for it! We spent every day at CSS SSB. Can't wait to go back in Jan 2018!!

It will be our first time to CN. We will be there in August. We are going to try the A/N beach. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by spm1414 View Post
    It will be our first time to CN. We will be there in August. We are going to try the A/N beach. Any suggestions?
    If time allows, go as soon as you get there. If not go first thing in the morning. DO NOT WAIT! If you try it and like it (I'm sure you will) you will have the rest of your stay to enjoy it. You will absolutely regret it if you wait till the end and find out you love it. You have nothing to lose.
    CTI - 2007, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018

Name:  CSS SSB1.jpg
Views: 3332
Size:  206.8 KB

So there is no pool or eating facility at the AN area?

If you are referring to CN, no there is not a pool or grill in the AN area. There is a bar and a hottub. SSB at Sans Souci has a pool, bar, grill, and hottub.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWhup View Post
    So there is no pool or eating facility at the AN area?

At CSS there is a pool, hot tub and eating facilities. The beach is a little rocky, so bring water shoes.....enjoy mon!!

Default How many people on AN beach?

Quote Originally Posted by Vybz View Post
    We've been to Couples Negril 15+ times, and while I am not an official census-taker, I have occasionally done a count when it got busy on the a/n beach. Highest I've ever counted before was 32 people (16 couples). This past week I counted 19 couples on one day, and 18 couples the next. At one point, after 4PM, most of these folks were out in the water - lounging, talking, laughing and having a great time. Wow.

Overall I'm happy that "our beach" is so popular, especially since there is likely pressure from next door to modify or move it. Of course, we would like to see it expanded! Push the boundary wall about 30 feet (sorry wedding guests), and while you're at it, build a plunge pool and a grill.

I appreciate that CN continues to provide this little slice of paradise. I'm sure that management understands that the majority (or vast majority) of the people who hang out there are repeaters, many of whom return annually, like clockwork. We certainly plan on returning next April.
    Anyone at the CN AN beach now? Late June. We are arriving Wednesday--just curious how popular it is right now? Can't wait!

I was there 10-16, and the AN beach had maybe 8 couples including us per day. Some days a bit less.

If CN added a pool and grill, it would be a no brainer, that would be our go to AN spot for sure!!! But for now, we are heading back to CSS this year!

Quote Originally Posted by spm1414 View Post
    Hey spm1414, are you on the countdown? We hope you have a great trip, and that you take the plunge on the a/n beach.

First timers here too, definitely going to give the A/N beach a go at CN