Default Got to know about A Naturel at CTI

Ok were heading to CTI in about a week and my boyfriend want's to attempt the island but i'm not so sure i look good enough to walk around in the nude.... Is everyone that goes on the island model type shapes???

Quote Originally Posted by NY&Boston View Post
    Ok were heading to CTI in about a week and my boyfriend want's to attempt the island but i'm not so sure i look good enough to walk around in the nude.... Is everyone that goes on the island model type shapes???
    There are no perfect bodies on the island, and no one cares a bit. We tried AN for the first time at CTI this April and loved it. You won't have any regrets.

You have no worries. The island has all body types from small to big. Very few if any have "island model" or "Bunny" bodies. Go relax and enjoy the island.
    Irie Mon

Is everyone that goes on the island model type shapes???
    No.

Default Definitely Go!

My Husband and I went to Couples Ocho Rios (Tower Island) in June '06 for our honeymoon. I never would go out there but he finally talked me into it about our 4th day there. We stayed on the right side of the island and it is private and peaceful. We returned last year and went out to island the first day we were there and spent most of the rest of our time out there. Absolutely no one is judgmental and no not everyone has a model body. Hang out at the bar and you feel a little better being under the water and behind the bar. After a bit of conversation around the bar you will definitely feel comfortable and you will walk around. Everyone at the island are the nicest people you can meet. I guarantee you will meet some friends.

...Is everyone that goes on the island model type shapes???
    Far from it! You will see all shapes and sizes.

Here's a thread from the AN portion of the board on this very subject!

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=721

Give it a try. I'm pretty sure with 15 - 20 minutes you will be loving the experience.

Go. Have fun. ENJOY!

Yes, they are all model types. Some would model really big clothes, some not so big clothes and even a few could model small clothes but on the Island, no one has any clothes so it does not matter. You will be surprised just how much it does not matter. Have fun.

NYandBoston,
    All these people are lying to you. We have been to the island and I am here to tell you that every body I have ever seen out there is PERFECT. Are they all the same? Absolutely not!!!! But each is PERFECT in its own distinctive way.
    Go, have fun, and remember that your body will be the best one out there in your boyfriend's eyes as his will be to you and if my wife and I could be there with ya'll or if you two could come back in June with us, ya'll would have the second best bodies next to us.....LOL!!!!! Just go and enjoy yourself, you'll love it!!!!