Default Horseback Riding CTI

Do you have to wear jeans or can you wear long shorts?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

They say that long pants are recommended, but every time we went people do wear shorts, once a lady had on short shorts. You should be OK with long shorts.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by jon1963 View Post
    They say that long pants are recommended, but every time we went people do wear shorts, once a lady had on short shorts. You should be OK with long shorts.
    Thanks for that little tidbit Jon. I too thought long pants were mandatory, so I'm a bit relieved to learn that shorts are optional. Not that I have anything against wearing long pants per se, but during the day when the weather is at it's hottest? I'd much prefer the shorts. But for whatever reasons, when we're there and if they say it's long pants or no riding, then long pants it will be!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Thanks Jon. Glad to hear that shorts will work.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We always just wear longer shorts. We wore jeans the first year, and I almost burst into flames it was so hot!!
    Kristen

Jon's wife here. I didn't take long pants last time because SOMEONE said we probably wouldn't do the horseback ride as we have done 2 times before. Well the first thing SOMEONE booked was the horseback ride. I didn't have long pants, but Bermuda shorts. While I was able to go, it was kind of rough on the legs. Next time no matter what he says, I will take some yoga capris to wear as they are light weight and easy to pack--just in case.
    Vicky