Thread: Really excited

Default Really excited

We will be there in a little over a month. And I can't really hide my excitement. I have a question. Is it weird that I am excited for her to be naked in public or on a beach? I guess I have always been a closet exhibitionist. But she's seems to really start coming out of her shell. We have been married 20 years and went to haulover once when we lived in South Florida. I really find it a turn on. I know it's not hedo. I don't plan on doing anything overt. Just flirty respectful stuff. We have had great conversations about it and it has really enhanced our times together thinking about it. Is it weird? Please don't judge. Lol

Yup you're weird...and you'll be joined by a whole bunch of other weird, happy, friendly people when you get there!!

I agree with Gatekeeper 100%. You will never meet a more friendly, eclectic and outgoing group....of and did I mention weird??....or naked??? Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Jtom6374 View Post
    Is it weird that I am excited for her to be naked in public or on a beach?
    Nope, I feel the same way. There's something... naughty about seeing her walking around nude all day. She feels the same about seeing me. In the same exact boat, and leads to much fun during beach breaks.

Life is short....party naked!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    Life is short....party naked!!
    You seem to be showing signs of SSB withdrawal Buddy.

Love the party naked motto. Since we booked this trip my wife has become way more adventurous. We are going the week of July 2. Would love to find a couple to maybe go to dinner with and hang on the beach and get drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    You seem to be showing signs of SSB withdrawal Buddy.
    Worst thing about that is the cure only makes it worse next time!

Missing our SSB friends, Gatekeeper. Booking for early January for 12 nights!!!

July 3 Can't get here fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    Missing our SSB friends, Gatekeeper. Booking for early January for 12 nights!!!
    Darn...maybe...we are really travelling a lot in the next 12 months, Mrs.Keeper may not allow this. Me, a computer and a Visa card are an expensive combination what it comes to booking travel!

So this seems like a good group to ask this - my husband and I finally got another couple from home to join us for a trip to CSS. Don't think they've ever tried a nude beach. We enjoy SSB and textile beach, and pretty much split our time between them. We do think it would be fun to invite our friends to try SSB, even though it might be kinda weird, lotta fun. Any thoughts on how to approach them on the subject?

Quote Originally Posted by TXLynn View Post
    So this seems like a good group to ask this - my husband and I finally got another couple from home to join us for a trip to CSS. Don't think they've ever tried a nude beach. We enjoy SSB and textile beach, and pretty much split our time between them. We do think it would be fun to invite our friends to try SSB, even though it might be kinda weird, lotta fun. Any thoughts on how to approach them on the subject?
    Tell them about your previous trips to CSS. Tell them about the resort and that there is a nude beach area. Most likely they will ask you if you have ever gone to the nude beach...tell them you have and loved it. Tell them about your experiences and how free and liberating it is and how great the people are that you met. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TXLynn View Post
    I had a co worker who recently went at a different time than us - I mentioned ssb, the beautiful sunset and how at sunset it became "clothing optional" - it started the conversation and it was clear they had zero interest so I didn't even mention that we go.

I think you could start there and see where it takes you - it will either spur interest or be shut down quickly.

The other option is to wait until you're there and had a few drinks and when the AN beach comes up you shyly "admit" that you might have "spent a few hours there after some drinks" and see where that conversation goes.

I have a friend who went to Negril and he just straight up asked if we go as I could tell it was a highlight of their trip so you never know.

No matter how you approach it - I think you'll know pretty quickly if there's even a chance.

I'm curious - If they don't want to go to ssb - would you still split your time and tell them you're going to ssb? Or would you live on the textile side the whole trip and sneak over to ssb?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAndKristin View Post
    I had a co worker who recently went at a different time than us - I mentioned ssb, the beautiful sunset and how at sunset it became "clothing optional" - it started the conversation and it was clear they had zero interest so I didn't even mention that we go.

I think you could start there and see where it takes you - it will either spur interest or be shut down quickly.

The other option is to wait until you're there and had a few drinks and when the AN beach comes up you shyly "admit" that you might have "spent a few hours there after some drinks" and see where that conversation goes.

I have a friend who went to Negril and he just straight up asked if we go as I could tell it was a highlight of their trip so you never know.

No matter how you approach it - I think you'll know pretty quickly if there's even a chance.

I'm curious - If they don't want to go to ssb - would you still split your time and tell them you're going to ssb? Or would you live on the textile side the whole trip and sneak over to ssb?
    Think I'll just be on record as open-minded about it. What we love most about Couples is not planning the heck out of our vacation and primary goal is to let relaxation happen. If sunset beach works for the mood of the moment, then so it will be. We want our friends to be relaxed also and last thing we want is to add any tension. That said, I'm sure my husband and I will find our way to SSB for at least a while.

My husband and I decided to try "naked beach" on one of our trips as a bucket list thing. Turned out we had a great time! Maybe our friends will take it as an experience so they can say they did it. But if not, no pressure. However things work out, can't wait to go home, enjoy friends old and new, swimsuits or not.
    Bottom line, I just still haven't decided how to discuss with friends - it will come to me.

Have you considered that maybe they also want to try the beach, and are struggling with how to bring it up? Have a couple drinks, very early on in the vacation (or sooner), and bring it up. Mention that you are interested in trying it, or mention that you already have (might be a little more pressure then).