It's official, The 9th annual New England Couplesholics Par Taa will take place on October 14th, T the Corsair and Cross Rip Resort with both resort buildings being available for us with about 30 rooms available now. Please don't snooze on this! I bargained and there is an incentive if we book 20 rooms for two nights that I would toss out to a possible guest.
For the weekend of October 14, the following rates are available to us. $115/135/155 per night with a two night minimum, for one night stays the rates will start at $165/185/215.
Book your rooms under New England Couplesholics to get the group rate. Telephone is 1-800-345-5140
Deluxe rooms includes two queen beds, a sitting area with a sofa and table with chairs, a kitchenette with large appliances and your bath. Our website www.corsaircrossrip.com will have pictures of our rooms and facilities.
The Mates House is also available to us again this year. There will be a separate per person supplement to cover the cost of this house on top of your room rates.
Special note: At time of booking, we will request a credit card for each room to be charged the total inclusive of taxes.
We will again do a pot luck all day feast and more on that to come later.
Please let me know if you book your room, so I can have an idea on attendance.
Soon come,
Kevin Powers
Any questions kevpow@hotmail.com