Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tbrooks330 View Post
    Thanks for the insight. I will be at CSA on 8/5? Which room type are you staying in? I bookedan Atrium and i'd like a good location "all things considered"
    The only atriums available last week were 20-24 and 29. Everything atrium south of that is being remodeled (16-19,25-27)

Noise in our room in the morning....you don't hear anything from the Palms, you can hear construction once it starts around 0900. We have a sound machine on our iPhone on which we play frogs and waves, so when the real ones stop in the morning, we still hear them. My wife has slept a few hours later in the day with no problem.

Noise at night...well music from the Palms has always carried throughout the old section. We're not really noticing worse than previous years, but our beachfront rooms seems well blocked by block right next to the Palms.

Looks like your best bet is one of the Atrium blocks one in from both the Palms and construction.

M & D

No problem...we like to be helpful and we told Karen we thought she was making a mistake by not disclosing more. She said that there's quite a bit of info on FB...but that's not our thing.

Repeaters is same as always...Monday at Patois. And that's the only nigh Patois is closed for dinner. As it's low season they're also closed for lunch.

M & D

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The only atriums available last week were 20-24 and 29. Everything atrium south of that is being remodeled (16-19,25-27)
    Appreciate the input! Very helpful!

So I have been following the posts on FB and the restaurants are and will be open, however the noise is very bothersome. I am so disturbed by this, as one video was posted from the center of the beach, and the construction noise was very loud. Those going now please continue to post and keep us updated. Management, when will the construction be done. It is very unfair that we were not told about this so we can book a different month. Now all the airfare has been booked. Very sad.
    Mary Ann

We were told they are accepting full bookings for October, so it has to be done by then! i can't tell if they are going to open blocks as they finish, as right now all of the blocks' rooms are stripped, rather than working one block to completion then moving on to the next. Of course that might actually be more disruptive. There is also underground plumbing work being done.

I was hoping they would be done by September. Staff is saying the noise is not disruptive, however videos. show different.
    Mary Ann

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2