Default First time to CTI ???s

Hello there everyone, my gf and I will be at CTI the first week of January and we couldnt be more excited, we are totally new to couples resorts, we have been to several AI resorts before but I chose CTI for a romantic relaxing getaway, We like to drink, dance and cant wait to try the island AN experience,
    We like to do it all, excursions, socialize, lay on the beach sipping drinks, and then look forward to partying in the evening. just a couple ???s

1. What would you say is the average age group at CTI ?
    2. Do you have to make reservations for the restaurants ?
    3. Is anyone else going to be there Jan 5-12 2010 ? We would love to make friends before we even get to Jamaica

Any other info would help greatly, what can we expect out of our vacation to CTI, thanx in advance
    Last edited by PhilliesFan; October 30th, 2009 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesFan View Post
    Hello there everyone, my gf and I will be at CTI from Jan 5-12 and we couldnt be more excited, we are totally new to couples resorts, we have been to several AI resorts before but I chose CTI for a romantic relaxing getaway, We like to drink, dance and cant wait to try the island AN experience,
    We like to do it all, excursions, socialize, lay on the beach sipping drinks, and then look forward to partying in the evening. just a couple ???s

1. What would you say is the average age group at CTI ? I would say 30 to 50. It all depends on the group at the time. When we have been at CTI their have been guests in their early 20 to late 60.

2. I am going to be proposing while at CTI, is there a perfect spot for this on the grounds ? I would say the pier or at dinner at the Bay Side.

3. Do you have to make reservations for the restaurants ?Only at the Bay Side and Eight Rivers.

4. Is anyone else going to be there Jan 5-12 2010 ? We would love to make friends before we even get to Jamaica

Any other info would help greatly, what can we expect out of our vacation to CTI, thanx in advance
    GO PHILLIES
    Here is a link on the shopping trips http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=2300

Here is a link with pictures of the golf course and a short review.
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=2281

Here is a link current list of the daily activities, restaurant information and extra cost tours http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=2194

Enjoy and have a great time.
    Irie Mon

The age group is varied, but I would say most couples are between 25-40.

If you are planning to propose I would suggest you book a private meal on the beach, it is really romantic. I arranged this for my partner and she said it was one of the most memorable evenings of her life. The staff bring champagne to you room before dinner, you will be brought from the bar to the beach where you will have you own waiter who will see to all you needs, and then when you return to you room they will have placed flowers all over it and have romantic music playing.

Two of the four restuarants require booking, but that usually can be done on the day you want to visit them.

We had been planning to return early in 2010, but my partner god pregnant after our private dinner, so no Couples Tower Isle next year.

Hope you have a lovely time.

Come join us on the January 2010 CTI Thread. Here is the link:
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=94

1. There is really no anverage age group at CTI. Ages range from 20 on up to beyond 70. The large group is probably late 30's to late 40's, but all age ranges are well represented.

2. That would depend very much on your tastes. My suggestion is to scope out the resort on your first few days there and see what spotes appeal to you.

3. You will need reservations for Bayside and 8 Rivers. You will be given a form to reservations when you check in to the resort, but we often wait till the morning of to make reservations. Tyhe Veranda and Patio do not require reservations.

4. We arrive 2 days after you leave, but there are lots of folks on this board who will be there at the same time you will. Check out the thread I linked to at the top of this post.
    Last edited by JamaicaHound; October 30th, 2009 at 11:18 AM.

Sadly we arrive 3 days after you leave
    Kristen

Just a thought...

We found the photography service to be pretty great. I bet you could hook up with them to come up with an idea for a proposal, so that he catches it on film (well, digitally, but you get the drift).

Perhaps posing you in several positions, and then have him come over and hand you a ring and say he wants some of those types of pics - yet be the real thing.

Something to note: The photographer stops at 8:00pm, so it's tough to get those pics during dinner. Sunset time makes for the best pics (IMHO).

Phil