Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CSS Secret

Default CSS Secret

For the past year, since we first booked our trip, I always wondered why I read so many posts about the other resorts and how little was said about CSS. Well, today, while standing on my balcony (G-14) watching the magnificient skyline after the sun had just set, I found out why....shhhh I won't tell a soul!

Ok now you have too spill. We will be there April 20 through May 1 and inquiring minds really want to know.

I know it is truly a wonderful little secret shared by one a few thousand of us!

Default G-14

we had that room last year.... i know just how you feel...wish i was there right now.

Ok you all are being BRATS!!!!!!! I don't know if I can wait for April to find out and am also afraid I will miss whatever "it" is. PLEASE, PLEASE , PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonz1962............ No describing "it" "it" must be experienced! You will love CSS!

Once you go you'll know. (Keep it to yourself.)

It's impossible to fully describe what "it" is, but once you're there, you will know forever!

The same little secret is hiding in the B Block!!

OK as Charlie Brown would say AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Hey bonz1962,

We can't keep a secret!! Here's some pictures we took while at CSS last April: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/. We were in room G-5. We're going to be there this coming April also. Can't get enought of CSS. Now it's up to you to figure out what "it" is.

Bart & Bug

wow! I can't wait..... 91 sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Hey bonz1962,

We can't keep a secret!! Here's some pictures we took while at CSS last April: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/. We were in room G-5. We're going to be there this coming April also. Can't get enought of CSS. Now it's up to you to figure out what "it" is.

Bart & Bug
    Great pics! thank you

These are the types of threads that make me want to just forget about the next 11 months! I continuously harass my fiance about how wonderful CSS seems to be. He gets so frustrated with me when all I talk about is how awesome our honeymoon will be!

All the pictures I have seen only make me want to fast-forward even more. As if a wedding wasn't enough to look forward to!

Keep your secret to yourself; I will know in less than a year!

Default Be gone....... With this thread

MiniMoose you are so wise. Your Honeymoon will be absolutely fabulous at San Souci . You know enough to know that this wonderful World Class Resort in Paradise is the perfect place to begin your true journey of love and life together . Once you go, you will know, so let us who truly know just be still *****

Chanelgirl,

You're welcome. Those were just some of the pictures we took. The secret is going and making some "Kodak moments" of your own. 148 days...and yes we're counting!!!

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Hey bonz1962,

Bart & Bug
    Beautiful pic's, we were in G-4 in 08!

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Beautiful pic's, we were in G-4 in 08!
    Mzambo,

Thanks! When were you guys there? Wonder if we were neighbors. We were married there in April 2008! Are you going back soon?

Bart & Bug

Default CSS Secrets Will Be Told

In 19 Days, 20 hours and 20 minutes.
    Karen and Brian

How we wish we were that close to going home...147 days, 16 hours and 15 minutes to go till departure.

tried to look at the picture at yahoo, but it said that I don't have permission. I'm Vballplay498. can you give me permission please.

We're in the same boat, can't seem to see the pictures. We were at CSS in 2010, and stayed in G-16, so I'm fairly certain that I know what the secret is. I'm just curious and interested in seeing the pictures.

Bummer! I don't have permission to view the page.

No permission here either SOOSH_N is the username . . . . you know, you could just share the secret

Quote Originally Posted by Cape Cod Sue View Post
    Bummer! I don't have permission to view the page.
    same here....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast