Default Bathrobes at CSA?

I've seen this issue tossed around lately but haven't gotten a definite answer so thought I would try again. For any of you that have been to CSA recently or are there now, are there still bathrobes in the rooms? They don't appear in the room description anymore so need to know if I need to bring my own light robe or can still count on Couples for everything. We arrive on the 28th for our 5th trip and I think I'm more excited this year than ever!!!!! Just thought of another question. Last year the gift shop and the little store across the road were both out of the Just Talk phone cards and it cost us a small fortune to use our cell phones to check in with the kids while we were away. Do any of you know if they are still stocked? See you soon!!

Hello,

CSA, CNG, CSS: all rooms have bathrobes

CTI: only in the suites (for now)
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Thanks Seandymon. My bathrobe question was posted and answered at the same time. Much appreciated! Knew I could count on Couples. Now how about that phone card question?

When we were there 10/31/09 - 11/05/09 there were 2 bathrobes hanging in the closet, clean and ready to use. Nice.

[Last year the gift shop and the little store across the road were both out of the Just Talk phone cards and it cost us a small fortune to use our cell phones to check in with the kids while we were away. Do any of you know if they are still stocked?]

If they're out, just go into town -

Hello,

I just called down to all the resorts, and only CSA has them. I think they are in the process of phasing them out. You can get one in town, or can call from your room for $1.20 a minute. (Ouch)
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Just got home from a week at CSA they have the robes and they even have them for sale at $50 a piece in their gift shop