Default First Timers to CTI

My wife and I are going to CTI in MAy for our honeymoon/1yr Anniversary, we were wondering about what are some of the things that we must do while at CTI? We are also wondering what to expect as this is our first resort trip ever. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Chris and Liz

We really enjoyed the catamaran cruise and horseback riding. The water was too choppy while we were there to try snorkelling or the glass bottom boat trip. We were told not to miss going to the island....but one of us had too many nerves.. Absolutely make sure you eat at all of the restuarants...they are all to die for, and even the buffet was the best I've ever been to. The half hour massage is awesome too! Have fun...make sure you relax. =)

Expect to be welcomed and pampered. What to do?? Relax! Take a walk to the spa and enjoy ambiance. There are sunbeds next to the plunge pool and you can just sit and enjoy the relaxation. Take a trip to the island. If you can't get comfortable, go to the dock and go back. There are some of the nice people out there. Talk to the staff and get to know their names. They WILL remember you. Have a Chocolate Martini made by Antionette and Jerk Burger or Fish and Chips made by Chucalee at the Pool Grill.
    Vicky

Def. try the island. My wife and I were 23 the first time we went to the island. Talk about being nervous but we did it anyway. The last trip we spent most of our time out there. Just go on your first day early and try it.

future husband and I will be first time visitors to CTI this June for our honeymoon. Can't wait! the boards all say great things about the resort thus far. We picked Tower Isle as it seems to offer moe activities than the other resorts, so I doubt boredom will be an issue

Meet the staff, meet new friends, do the cat cruise, and the horseback riding (ask for the plantation tour, it is the better of the two) Eat, drink, and fall in love all over again!!
    Kristen