Default I've got two tickets to paridise

We did it, just booked our first trip to CSA for June,( our first trip anywhere). So now all we have to do is wait 7 months. How do you do it?

Yeah I've been through this a few times and it is rough watching that calendar, so i decided to have myself just ya know like "frozen" like Howard Hughes did!!! I'm not as rich as he was so I'm gonna like be in the freezer at" Carls" butchers place on Main St cause we worked out a price!!!!
    When we get close to VACA time my wife will bring me to" Vinny Gazebo's Pizza Joint"(yeah im from Jerzey) where Vinny will just kinda slide me into the oven to thaw me out for the trip!!!!
    Extreme times call for Extreme measures!!!!

Our trip to CSA is in May so I feel your pain. The anticipation and excitement is killing me.

More June travelers to CSA! dirtlegs at CSA June 15-22.

See ya'll at the beach!

We have to wait until October next year, so you are ahead of us. I just check the message boards and read reviews to pass the time. I wish October 2010 were here already.

Dirtleg, Are you on HD talking as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    Yeah I've been through this a few times and it is rough watching that calendar, so i decided to have myself just ya know like "frozen" like Howard Hughes did!!! I'm not as rich as he was so I'm gonna like be in the freezer at" Carls" butchers place on Main St cause we worked out a price!!!!
    When we get close to VACA time my wife will bring me to" Vinny Gazebo's Pizza Joint"(yeah im from Jerzey) where Vinny will just kinda slide me into the oven to thaw me out for the trip!!!!
    Extreme times call for Extreme measures!!!!
    Love the name, Fred Stripe!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    More June travelers to CSA! dirtlegs at CSA June 15-22.

See ya'll at the beach!
    Alright we will be there june 8-16. Looking forward to meeting you.