Thread: Etf

Hybrid View

Default Etf

How are you and jan. Trying to confirm when you all will be at csa in april. Long story on how everything came together. Check your e mail. We want to be there at the same time. There is something special about csa. Not only is it a great place to go, but you meet people that are your friends for life. I could never thank tommywommy enough for telling me about couples. Little red and i love this place. You are truly all one family. The phrase once you go you know is an understatement. Be sure to reserve me a lounge chair by the beach bar.

Your friends,

lp and little red

LP and Little Red.

Go to the TEAM CSA April 2010 thread here in this section. You will meet many more couples that will become your lifelong friends. Dorothy and I did.

Tom

Larry, have a look at the Team CSA thread and see everyone that will be there in April. it would be great to see you folks again. i am so happy you had a great time at Swept Away. Sue and I told you that you would at Tommy's Par Ta.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by LP View Post
    How are you and jan. Trying to confirm when you all will be at csa in april. Long story on how everything came together. Check your e mail. We want to be there at the same time. There is something special about csa. Not only is it a great place to go, but you meet people that are your friends for life. I could never thank tommywommy enough for telling me about couples. Little red and i love this place. You are truly all one family. The phrase once you go you know is an understatement. Be sure to reserve me a lounge chair by the beach bar.

Your friends,

lp and little red
    Hi Both,
    We are there 20th April to 4th May. Hope you can book to be there at the same time. There has been talk that Tommywommy may be there in April but not confirmed.
    For a great bunch of people maybe some from your neck of the woods look at the thread on Meet up at Couples called Team CSA April 2010 thread.
    Will be in touch by email later today. Take care both and see you in 6 months.

ETF