Hybrid View

Default Couples does something weird to a person

We went to CTI in June and Couples has forever changed our lives. The First weird thing Couples did was introduced us to a wonderful couple on the bus. We quickly became friends and they showed us the best time. The next weird thing was my husband only agreed to try the island because I wanted to. He loved it and he became the one wanting island time everyday (not that I minded.) We met the best and most fun people there. Another thing as I planned our trip I was always talking about our next trip to Couples before we had taken the first one. I was going to be a repeater. My husband had a whole list of places he wanted to see after Couples. Now that list has gotten a lot shorter with only one place on the list. It was the most relaxing vacation we have ever been on. The final weird thing Couples has done for us is motivated us to go back to school. I decided I was tired of being the grunt girl and wanted a job with possible better pay and flexible vacation time. I want to be able to afford to take Couples vacations every year and maybe even two. This got my husband to wanting a better life as well. I start school Nov 3rd and he starts in Jan. I know money will be tight for a few years and Couples Vacations will be on hold but it will all be worth it. Thanks Couples for being so wonderful that we want to improve our life to come back home more ofter.

What a great plan. Come back Soon.
    Irie Mon

Yeah I can relate to Couples having a strange effect on your soul. I was kinda opposite of you,instead of going to school after vaca I came home and QUIT my job,walked around the house and streets in nothing but a bathing suit(in November) had my lounge chair set up on my front lawn and put a green stick in the ground and demamnded that the Mailman get me a Pina Coloda with the xtra shot in it!!!!
    My boss is sayin I have to cut my dredlocks and stop coming to work in barefeet and the curry chkn is STINKIN the office up???

Fred Stripe you are a RIOT!!!!! I laughed and laughed at this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    Yeah I can relate to Couples having a strange effect on your soul. I was kinda opposite of you,instead of going to school after vaca I came home and QUIT my job,walked around the house and streets in nothing but a bathing suit(in November) had my lounge chair set up on my front lawn and put a green stick in the ground and demamnded that the Mailman get me a Pina Coloda with the xtra shot in it!!!!
    My boss is sayin I have to cut my dredlocks and stop coming to work in barefeet and the curry chkn is STINKIN the office up???
    Kristen

Isn't funny how "Family" can set you on the right path!. Welcome to the "Couples Family"! Now you know why we go no where else.