Thread: Spa Treatments

Default Spa Treatments

I seem to remember this being asked before on the MB, but I can't seem to find it. I'm wondering how people have been using their spa credits. We are going to CTI in December and will have the $350 in spa credits to use. I'm wondering about the body scrub/body polish and what it is like if anyone has had it done. Also, my husband is considering between the european facial or having the body scrub done. Do they do a massage as part of the body scrub? Does anyone suggest anything else? I plan to upgrade my 1/2 hour massage to a full hour, but I think hubby will keep it to 1/2 hour for his. I also plan to have my hair braided, which leaves us with approximately $215 to spend.

I have no idea, but we have the credits too, and thankfully the hubby doesn't like massages...so they are ALL MINE!!! I can't wait
    Kristen

I get to use all the spa credits too! My husband hates other people touching him. I think he is going to do the 1/2 hour couples massage with me. We'll have to see how that goes. He is very ticklish. This will be a new one for both of us. I have almost a year to wait. Boo hoo. At least I'll really be pampered once we get there.

Just go and check it out. Something will call you. They have specials that group treatments together. My wife had no problems using the credit. We did not upgrade the repeaters massage, but that was OK with me. I got the gift shop credits to get stuff for the both of us. (I got everything I wanted and more, so I shared.)

Enjoy your trip.
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    I have no idea, but we have the credits too, and thankfully the hubby doesn't like massages...so they are ALL MINE!!! I can't wait
    Hope Rosa doesn't read this, she'll expect me to give up my share - fat chance baby!!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Really?? There's nobody out there that has used their spa credits and had the body scrub and can share their experience? I figured with all those $350 spa credits being used, I'd get lots of responses :-)

48 hours from now we should be arriving at CTI. My wife and I worked out a fair division of the credits. I get a t shirt, she gets everything else.

Is it more difficult to get time at the spa now with many people having credits?

We used our spa credits with no problem. Upgraded on the 1/2 couples and a couples hot stone massage-It was heaven.
    I have had body scrubs done before but they are just not my thing.

That is the best I have heard of....I guess to be fair, I will get him a T-Shirt, but WAIT!! We GET t-shirts for free, sooooo......
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAndCindy View Post
    48 hours from now we should be arriving at CTI. My wife and I worked out a fair division of the credits. I get a t shirt, she gets everything else.
    Kristen