Hybrid View

Default Nov 2010! Anybody else planning that far ahead?

Just booked our Honeymoon (and repeat visit) to CN for Thanksgiving week next November... Just over a year to wait... and wait... and wait!
    Former Wisconsinite here, now hailing from St. Louis. Come join the party!

~Shel

Default Yes LOL

Congratulations - we honeymooned at CN in 2003 and this will be oru 7th trip. We arrive the day after Thanksgiving and can't wait - we love CN!
    Ya Mon

We haven't made our reservation yet, but are planning on November 2010...we were there Thanksgiving week this year but will probably be there the week before in 2010(can't get the time off from work the week of Thanksgiving in 2010)

We don't have to wait quite as long, but we're close - September 21-30. I want to go NOW!

We'll being making our reservation for CN in November sometime this week. Woohoo!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We are going to be there from Nov 19th thru the 23. We are doing a "split". We will be at CSA from the 12th till the 19th then driving (could walk if not for luggage) to CN to end a great get away. We already have our reservations for the 12th of Nov, 2011 for 2 weeks at CN so I guess ya can say we are ready!!!
    T- 302 days, 8hrs 45 min and counting

Ire

Doug!!I cant wait that long!! lets go back march or April.

Leo n Kelly,
    We are already booked for Nov, both this year and 2011. Would love to join you but we are going to the Eleuthera in the Bahamas in either April or May of this year for our first trip of the year. So either go have a fantastic time in April/May or join us in November (it won't be the same without you guys ). Either way we will all have a great time. Have one for me at the pool bar when you return!

Ire

Default Doug and Carolyn

That sucks. I know its tough to make things work out. I left a lot on the table last year cause I wasnt 100%, not this time. Looks like March 23 to whenever Miss you bud.

Booked our trip last week - we will be there 18 Nov - 3 Dec. We were there this past November and looking forward to our fourth trip back. Let the countdown begin. Joe and Kelly

We went for Thanksgiving 2009. We are still thinking whether to do it again at the same time this year. For some reason, other desitnations I have on my bucket list are calling me. We loved CN and I will definately be back though

We'll be there November 10-15, 2010 - it's our fist time at Couples and in Jamaica - would love to "know" somebody that's going to be there!!

we will be there 11/9thru 11/16

Just made our reservations today and will be @ Couples Negril November 3rd - 13th. This will be our 3rd trip to Couples Negril/Jamaica.

~Don & Denise
    Mill Creek, WA
    Don & Denise

our pic so all who are there nov 9th to 16th know us!

We just booked Nov 13-20! 4th time to CN and love it more each time! We are bringing 4 new couples with us this time. They are so excited and even though it's our 4th time...we are equally excited! We are all from South Carolina.
    Glenda & Mickey

We will be there for our Honeymoon Nov 7-14. This will be our first time! We live in MS.

Quote Originally Posted by scjamaicagirl View Post
    We just booked Nov 13-20! 4th time to CN and love it more each time! We are bringing 4 new couples with us this time. They are so excited and even though it's our 4th time...we are equally excited! We are all from South Carolina.
    COOL. I think we will actually get to meet you this time too. We haven't book yet but are planning on 11/14-11/20.

We booked CN for Thanksgiving and took advantage of the great pricing and one category upgrade that expired on 3/31. And a 500 resort credit as well. We will be renewing our vows. It will the the thirsd time at CN (we are headed there in 8 weeks) and we have also stayed five times at CSA.

With the booking by 3/31....do you also get the $500 credit? I missed that one! That would be awesome!
    Glenda & Mickey