Default Must Eats and Drinks at CSA

I know this has been asked before but I was tired of searching for it. We are leaving for CSA Nov 6th. Went to CN last year and had a blast besides Hurricane Gustav. I was wondering if people could list there must eats and drinks. Thanks! Go Big Red!

You must try the Hummingbird....if you haven't already. Also, make sure to go to the Martini Bar for a before or after dinner cocktail. They have tons of martinis to pick from, so just look over the menu. The Martini Bar is upstairs at the Palms.

My husband loved the veggie burger from Seagrapes and we both liked the beef and chicken patties at the Grill.

Have fun. CSA ROCKS!!!!

You have to try the banana stuffed french toast at Patois.

For me, the hummingbird is the must drink. Yummy! Friends loved the Purple Rain as well. All of the food is good. You need to try all of the restaurants because they are all good and offer something different. I'm sure others will give you specific dishes but I say try everything.

Also, I have to comment that I thought maybe you were with our group leaving Omaha 11/6 for CSA but to my knowledge no one has been to CN. Are you leaving from Omaha? You will have to look for the large group in the middle of the beach. Most of them are Husker fans and will be watching the game on Saturday night. I'm a Hawkeye but they love me anyway.

Sweet potato chips and pumpkin dip at seagrapes.
    Jerk Chicken at Cabana
    The appetizer for 2 at Lemongrass
    Handmade icecream at palms
    Woodfired pizzas at Patios (love the jerk pizza)
    Banana stuffed french toast at patios

I never eat at feathers so I cannot comment on that.

Man I am hungry now.

My list would be:
    1) Snapper sandwich at Seagrapes. Though, last time we went they only had it some days and it was some grilled snapper the other days. I never got one. Very sad.
    2) Sweet potato chips at Seagrapes.
    3) Jerk chicken pizza at Patios Patio.

Drinks: Hummingbird, Dirty Banana, and I think it's called Miami Vice (strawberry dacquiri and pina colada layered). Oh, and a chocolate martini at the martini bar. And rum punch. And a Purple Rain. lmao...sad that I remember more drinks than food.

Ok I will do my best to remember all of that wonderful food at CSA. Bear in mind, i gained 16 lbs in 2 weeks and hubby gained 8.

At Patois:
    Breakfast: Banana stuffed french toast or pancakes, both wonderful
    At Feathers:
    Dinner: the salad for 2 and the dessert triangle amazing
    At the International Buffet:
    the new orleans shrimp, the shrimp bisque the sushi!
    At the breakfast buffet: the pastry table had cream cheese stuffed, glazed croissants!

At Lemongrass:
    the pad thai

The most wonderful thing about the food at CSA was the soup! Make sure you have soup at every meal! Im serious, the person in charge of soup is a genius, especially the Tom Kla soup at Lemongrass!
    You will enjoy every meal, no worries!

We fly out of Omaha Friday at around 6:30 a.m. on Northwest. Should be a good time. I'm hoping they'll have the game at the sports bar on Sat night. Hope to see you guys there.

Sounds like you are on the same flight as the rest of us. You will definitely have company for the game.

Dat time drink Pina Colada with a VX float.
    Night time for me is plain old JD and coke.

Banana stuffed french toast
    ALL SOUPS. Sounds odd maybe, however, try them and you will see lol.
    At least 5 lbs of Jerk chicken and pork must be eaten, its the law in Jamaica.
    Snapper sandwich.
    Everything at Lemongrass.
    Lets cut this down a bit EVERYTHING AT CSA IS AMAZING. Just set aside 3 months when you get home to get back into your clothes.

ETF

Hey Husker Couple! We are fellow Husker fans from Lincoln! When will you be leaving CSA? We do not arrive until Nov 14th. Don't know if we'll miss you or not! It is nice to see another BIG RED fan out there!

We leave Nov 14th. You'll be getting there and we'll be leaving. Can't get here soon enough.

You guys sure you want to watch a husker game? I mean they did just get beat by Iowa State!!!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.