Default Engaged & full of questions!!!!!

We got engaged last week and are full of questions. We want to get married at CSA in June or July of 2010. I think we are leaning toward not using the resort photographer. I have seen a few names on the message boards and checked out their sites. For those of you who have done the same thing, are the prices reasonable?? We want phenomenal pictures but don't want to get a 2nd mortgage!!!

We welcome any advice/recommendations on the whole process of getting married at CSA!

Beth

Of all the photographers I researched, nobody compared in terms of prices to Diana Campbell! I would definitely contact her! She's super sweet, very personable and genuine...you'll love her! Plus, she doesn't charge per the hour like the other photographers and it's so important to her and her son that you have an amazing day!

Another piece of advice I'd give you since you appear to be in the early stages of planning is to read through the message board and read the old message board as well. You'll find that a lot of your questions can be answered this way. And any other questions that you might have you can reask on the message board or email Debbie Hall who normally responds back the same day. Good Luck!

We used Stacey May 2009 and we have become friends. I love her and her work!!! As a professional wedding photographer myself I researched the heck out of photographers..... Best of luck!!

I used Stacey Clark and she was amazing. Very nice and patient. My husband who is typically very up tight and hates pictures told Stacey that he enjoyed himself when we were finished! Believe me that was HUGE! I have some pictures if you would like to see them send me an email @ ss_negron. I did find the message board very helpful in my planning as well. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to answer best i can. Enjoy.