Default Not really a thread.....

....but we missed CN this year due to another committment, and can't wait to return. I "sort of" proposed our last night in Otaheite in 2002, and we did the wedding on the beach the next year, so we try to return yearly for our anniversary....We have LOTS of reasons that CN is special to us.

We booked last month, and doing so gives us something to look forward to during these long, upper midwest winters....

ScottB,
    Congratulations on booking! When are you going? And how exactly does one "sort of" propose?
    Cheers,
    Terri

We are also from the midwest ND and are looking forward to our trip in 40 days! We've had it booked for a year and it is really encouraging knowing we can miss some of this cold weather! Where abouts in the midwest are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
    ....but we missed CN this year due to another committment, and can't wait to return. I "sort of" proposed our last night in Otaheite in 2002, and we did the wedding on the beach the next year, so we try to return yearly for our anniversary....We have LOTS of reasons that CN is special to us.

We booked last month, and doing so gives us something to look forward to during these long, upper midwest winters....
    "sort of" proposed wow and i thought i was mr romance