Default Wendy, Mae & Peter @ CSA ?

Greetings All! Can anyone who's just visited CSA tell me if they saw and talked w/Wendy, Mae, and Peter? We enjoyed talking & hanging out w/them so much @ the Sunset Bar this last May we're hoping to reconnect when we go home, later this month (Nov 27th). Thanks! Razzl

i believe we saw Wendy in October. i do not remember Mae or Peter, but it was a crazy weekend with all the anniversary party happenings.

hope all your Couples family will be ther to welcome you home.

Randy

Thanks Randy. Wendy for sure was a bartender and Mae filled in that role too. But mostly Mae & Peter worked the beach area w/flags, fruit & drinks so we'll look around for them. Peter was like a contractor, busting butt & praying to get hired. We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for all of them. How was your vacation??? Razzl

our trip was great. staff was totally excellent. the Anniversary Party was just incredible. glad we are already booked for next April. made the goodbye bus less painful.

Randy

So happy you had an awesome tyme! (Have you posted pictures to share yet???) But then how could you not @ CSA? Funny! We too are returning home April 2010 (April 1st - 8th) Happy dance!!! Razzl

didnt do a lot of picture taking this trip. however we did take a few of the Palms after the refreshing. they are in the thread The Palms Refreshed.

Randy

Yeah Mon, we saw them. The palms had a nice refresh.