Hybrid View

Default Randymon: Safety Deposit Boxes at CNG

Mr. Russell:

Are there safety deposit boxes in the Reception area available for guest usage?

I don't know about CN, But at CSS we had a safe in our room to put anything valuable we needed to in. We used it for our cash, billfold/purse, any jewelry etc. You set the combination, so there isn't any worry.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    I don't know about CN, But at CSS we had a safe in our room to put anything valuable we needed to in. We used it for our cash, billfold/purse, any jewelry etc. You set the combination, so there isn't any worry.
    Thank you. I wanted to know if there is another option other than the room safe. Friends just had all their valuables stolen from the room safe at a Mexican resort.

You wont have any problems with your safe at Couples, I have been to CTI 4 times, and have been reading this message board FOREVER and have never heard of anyone's safe being broken into.
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Bkhiattky View Post
    You wont have any problems with your safe at Couples, I have been to CTI 4 times, and have been reading this message board FOREVER and have never heard of anyone's safe being broken into.
    I apologize for not being clearer with my question. A person entered out friend's room while it was being made up, and pretending to be the rightful occupant, asked to be left alone for a few minutes. A call was then made to the front desk saying that he had locked himself out of his safe and to please have someone come up and open it, which they did. I locked myself out of a cabin safe on a cruise ship and it was opened quickly without a verification of my identity. I would only hope that Couples has a policy in place to prevent this from happening. I would still like to hear from Randy Russell when he returns from the UK.

hey Liz/David we have been to Mexico for the past 5 years and we never had anything stolen out of our safety box in our room. We went to an all adult resort in the Maya Riveria but I've had heard that it does happen at some of the reorts there. Shouldn't have any problem at Couples.

Liz/David - you can ask to speak to the General Manager and we will make arrangements to store your valuable in a secure location other than in your room.

Couples Resorts