Default Another Successful Love Letter read by the CRO

Greetings to all:

Many of you know that, as Chief Romance Officer, I have been reading love letters to significant others for nearly 3 years now. In total, I have read 256 letters to unsuspecting boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands and wives. It has truly been a joy for me to provide this service and each time I do this I become even more proud of how Couples Resorts has help couples from around the world reignite their romantic flame.

This morning, I called Greg at CTI to read the following wake-up call from Angela:

"Happy 15th Anniversary to my Love, my Life, my Soulmate

I'm with you right now in this amazing paradise wondering how it could be possible to fall deeper in love with you than I already am. I look at you, and I see the person I fell in love with so many years ago. We were so young, but we knew we were meant to be together. From that moment on, we became the very best of friends.....soulmates......inseparable and we've been on this amazing journey ever since! With you by my side, there is always laughter and playfulness and always a lot of adventure......there is always a hand to hold, there is always warmth in your arms, always tenderness in the way we kiss and always a never ending abundance of love! I am so proud of the love we share and the life we've built with one another.......especially our beautiful family.....our daughters and the joy they bring to our life. You are such an amazing father and husband......we are truly blessed! Through it all, I wouldn't change a thing. Loving you and taking care of you and giving you my whole heart and soul is all I want to do! You are the love of my life and I look forward to our next 15 years and more, growing older and falling deeper and deeper in love with you everyday! You ARE and always have been MY EVERYTHING..........MY ONE LOVE!

I couldn't imagine a more perfect place to celebrate our love for each other! THANK YOU for always making everything so very special and unforgettable! I love you more than you'll ever know!
    All my love forever and always!
    Your
    girl,
    Angela"

If you are interested in having me read YOUR love letter, simply let me know via this message board and I will contact you offline to make the arrangements.

Couples Resorts

Once again I have a lump in my thoat and a tear in my eye.

What a beautiful expression of love.

What a beautiful service to all of us to have them read.

What a beautifil letter....how romantic!!!
    Kristen

So, You now know that I read a love letter from Angela to Greg while they were staying at Couples Tower Isle. What Angela did not know was that Greg had actually requested me to read her HIS love letter - well in advance of her request, BTW - today.

Imagine her surprise when I called her and read his letter to her. I think this couple has got it RIGHT! A beautiful letter from Greg that had me a little misty-eyed at the end..

"For my girl,

I’m actually sitting at my desk about a month or so before we leave trying to summarize 25 years of love and 15 years as your husband.
    Is that even possible?
    I think about our first days together,sharing our childhood ,growing more and more in love with each day and I long for those days again.All the newness and excitement and uncertainty of getting to know you and falling deeper with each new experience.We were the first in everything for each other and I was able to share memories and events in your life that I will cherish forever.Watching you grow into the girl you were and the woman I know now,watching you walk down the aisle to me,seeing our daughters lying in your arms and the countless incredible moments we have shared,hand- in-hand, for the past 25 years catch my breath and stop my heart whenever I think of them.
    I think of the dreams we have seen to fruition and the ones yet to come.
    I think of our girls and everything they give us and the wealth of love and joy they have added to our lives.
    But mostly I think of you.
    Because absolutely nothing would mean anything without you by my side to enjoy it.Nothing is real to me unless I get the opportunity to see it through your eyes.
    Thank you for the life we share and the love you have given to me,for being my very best friend,and for giving me the certainty that I will have the one true love of my life by my side for the rest of my days.

Remember.. “All those who wander are not lost?”
    I have never been lost.
    We can search and explore mountains and beaches,drive across countries,add miles of footage to our “highlight reels”.
    But I know all I have to do is look across our living room and see you reading,watch you making us an amazing dinner,or catch your eye across the room and I am in the only place I have ever wanted to be.

I am home.

I love you more than the lines in this letter.It is an inadequate expression of my heart.
    But there really are no words.

I hope you loved Jamaica.

Happy Anniversary Momma.

Love,Gregor"

For ideas on sending love letters, connect with us a www.couples.com/beachlounge.

I love my job!

Couples Resorts

Default Randymon, please contact Me re: Love Letter

We will be there Nov 14-21, renewing our vows on Nov 16 at noon, on our 10th wedding anniversary. Please contact me, would love to have a letter read to my husband the morning of our vow renewal. Please contact me.

Thank You.

Randy.
    We will be making our third trip to cti this nov (21st - 27th)
    i have a love letter that i would like you to read to my wife as a
    wake up call when we get there. We are celebrating her 50th birthday.
    Please contact me
    thank you so much
    ralph fuchs
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; October 1st, 2009 at 08:10 AM.

HI Ralph,

I have sent you an email with the pertinent details. I look forward to being your wake-up call.

Couples Resorts

Thanks for sharing Randy. Your job is truly magical.

Default Randymon, Please contact me. re: love letter

Randy,

My fiance and I will be taking our honeymoon at Tower Isle in 12 days. We will be arriving on Monday, October 26th. I was wondering if I would be able to have a love letter read to my fiance (well husband as of October 24th) the morning of the 27th??? I would really love to surprise him with this and I think this would be something very special!! Please get back to me and let me know.
    Thank you!
    Tanya

Default Randymon, please contact Me re: Love Letter

Randy,
    I just found this awesome idea on the boards, and would love to have you read a wake up call on our special day to my wife, I probably could not do it too many tears would run the ink.
    If you could please contact me, I hope this may not be a short notice we are leaving this sunday 18 Oct and our anniversary is the 21st.
    I have it all written already.
    Thanks
    Cory

I just wrote my letter. I'm going to hang onto it a little bit because I know I will want to make little tweaks here and there. We are getting married Dec. 6th on half a shoe string budget (we might have had more if we hadn't splurged on CSA and Jamaica, but oh well!) so we gave up on buying each other wedding gifts. This letter will be my gift to him. Thank you Randy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
    I just wrote my letter. I'm going to hang onto it a little bit because I know I will want to make little tweaks here and there. We are getting married Dec. 6th on half a shoe string budget (we might have had more if we hadn't splurged on CSA and Jamaica, but oh well!) so we gave up on buying each other wedding gifts. This letter will be my gift to him. Thank you Randy.
    Are you getting married at CSA or at home? Is it in 2009 or 2010? The reason I'm asking is we are renewing our vows on Dec 7th of this year. I wanted to do it on the 6th but they don't hold ceremonies on Sunday. Just checking... The date jumped out at me since it's coming up pretty quickly now.

Tammy

Randy. We are just getting away after a very hard year and this vacation away from everyone and all the stress and crap we have been through since April would be only made better if I could have her greeted by a letter.

Let me know what you need and if Nov 24 - December 1 would work. She is my whole life and what helps make all the worry melt when I can hug her and know as little as she is next to me, she can carry me when I need it.