Thread: Shuttle to CN

Hybrid View

Default Shuttle to CN

Hi Everyone,
    If we book the air separately from the resort, how does the resort know when to pick us up at MBJ? Do you call the resort with your time of arrival or are there non-stop shuttles always coming?

Thanks!!!

shuttle comes every 20 minutes or so...no worries. you just wait in the couples lounge after costoms.

DaisyMay

You can drop an email to the resort and let them know your flight plans or you could call them so they have record of it.

Once that is done all you need to do once you arrive at MBJ is make your way to the Couples Lounge, have a cold drink, relax and then get ready to start your experience in Jamaica. The shuttles are always running.

You provide Couples with your flight numbers for your arrival and departure. One year, our flight was delayed, and as a result, we missed our connection. To make a very long, very painful story mercifully short, instead of landing in MoBay at 2:30 pm, we landed at 2:30 am. When we arrived at the Couples desk (before Couples had a lounge) fully expecting to have to sleep on the floor until a respectable hour of the morning, we were surprised to find a driver waiting for us.

Couples took note of the changes that we communicated to them as the day wore on, monitored our flights, and ensured that we weren't left stranded.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyMay View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    If we book the air separately from the resort, how does the resort know when to pick us up at MBJ? Do you call the resort with your time of arrival or are there non-stop shuttles always coming?

Thanks!!!
    YES. They do not run every 20 minutes or so as previously stated. They need to know when your plane lands so they can have someone there waiting for you.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Go ahead and e-mail or call the resort if it makes you feel better but in 4 trips to Couples I have never had a problem. They always seem to know when you are arriving and have never had to wait more than a half hour for the bus.