Hybrid View

Default CSS Beachfront ...A or B..New Years

We are going over New Years and are in a Beachfront Suite....
    Any favorite room numbers...which floor.
    Any suggestions are appreciated.
    What should we wear on New years Eve?

On another post I found the suggestion of A31 as it was their favorite so I requested it for us. We will be back on the 20th of Dec and will let you know where we stayed and how it was. We originally were going to stay over the new year but couldn't due to air fare increases......I am jealous, you will have a fabulous time!!!

We just returned from CSS. We had B36! It was located on the 3rd floor....the room was fantastic and the view was unbelievable. But after walking around the resort, I think any room would have a great view! You are gonna love it!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That was me that suggested A31. They originaly put us in 'B' block but it was noisy in the morning because we were right beside Casanova and we like to stay out late and sleep late.

A31 was a corner room, 3rd floor. We really enjoy the beaches and like to go back to our room several times per day to use the bathroom instead of the public rest rooms. If I had one of the upper rooms then I would have not been happy, there are 109 steps to the top of the resort. You have a great view from 'A' block.

Our room was really perfect, square table w/ 2 chairs on the balcony, nice little sitting room, big bathroom and the LOCATION of the BFJS are the best. You are in the middle of everything.

Thanks sooooo much. This is our first couples resort. We went to Grand Lido Braco last year over New Years and had a great time. SuperClubs have or are making a number of changes this year at Braco including a name change and do not want to take a chance. This board is fantastic!!