We were so fortunate to be able to spend 10 wonderfully glorious days at Couples Negril October 18th-October 28th, our first time at a Couples resort. We flew from Canada on a red-eye flight (stupidly, we thought we could sleep on the plane) and after the refreshing beers at the airport and on the bus, I have to admit we were toast when we arrived. However, the cool cloths and the cold glass of champagne revived us enough to get through a very easy check-in and Herbert was great in getting us and our luggage to our beautifully renovated room in Building 6.

What can I say....everything was AWESOME!!! The service, the food, the beach, the ocean, the drinks, the friends we made, the popcorn in the games room....the morning coffee on the balcony....absolutely everything. We have travelled a fair bit and have stayed in all-inclusives in the Mayan, Cuba and other parts of Jamaica.....this is HOME!!! This is the best of the best!!!! Of our 10 days there, we only left the resort on one excursion....and if we had it to do over again, I think that we would have stayed on the beach. You can be as busy as you want or as lazy......we chose fairly lazy, everyday on the beach and in the sea with our floaties. We did go snorkelling a few times and night snorkelling as well, great time, saw lots of fish and plant life.

Of all the food choices, Lychee was our favorite....we ate there 3 times. The sushi was out of this world fresh, and the stir-fry veg was delicious. We have no complaints about any of the food--everything was fresh and delicious.

What really impressed us was the service. All the staff were impeccable in dress, in attitude, in attention. Once they knew our names and what we liked to drink they didn't forget. The Couples management must be doing something right and they should be very proud of their staff.

We have only been home for 6 days but already I have checked prices for next November....definitely this is the place to be. WE LOVE COUPLES!!!