Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi all!

Thanks for getting back to us Paul & Debbie - how wonderful to spend your 30th Wedding Anniversary at CTI this year...we'll be celebrating our 6th Anniversary there, but didn't get there for our honeymoon of course, thanks to Ivan!!!

We'll book CTI for the duration.

Looking forward to meeting all our friends again and making some new - less than 100 days now!!

M&J xx

Hi all!

Thanks for getting back to us Paul & Debbie - how wonderful to spend your 30th Wedding Anniversary at CTI this year...we'll be celebrating our 6th Anniversary there, but didn't get there for our honeymoon of course, thanks to Ivan!!!

We'll book CTI for the duration.

Looking forward to meeting all our friends again and making some new - less than 100 days now!!

M&J xx

We're officially booked for the extra 2 days!! September 10th-21st @ CTI.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in 87 days!!

Enjoy the rest of summer~

Kim & Scott

xoxo

Default Had to Cancel our plans

Hi, Everyone:

Danny and I were so looking forward to returning "home" this year and meeting up with everyone but I'm afraid due to a health issue with Danny we won't be making it this year. He was recently diagnosed with Prostate Cancer and had surgery we don't know about the radiation treatment yet. We will miss all the good times at the island with you guys this year but are planning on being there next year to celebrate our 30th with a vow renewal and 2 weeks of relaxation on the island. So,until next year-Have a great time in September and let us know if you are planning on next year yet - we are booking for August 25th thru September 8th, or at least we hope so. Have an island drink for us.
    Mary & Dan

Wow I can't believe it is already July..... September is coming fast...

Scott -n- Kim

PS - Happy Birthday Jean we love you and miss you....

Default We are booked!

Hey All,

It's official, we are booked and will be there September 12! Gonna try and stay two extra days (right now we are only there a week).

And KIM, yes, it's JULY! I can't believe it either! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Mo (and Will)

Hi Scott-n-Kim. I see you're bringing the beer pong game. As you know, we won't be there this Sept.(getting things done at our new house) but will be there Sept. 2011. Don't wear the game out and save a few for us next year. Say hi to everyone.

HELLDOG is ready!!!

I will create a meet up list arranged by arrival/departure dates like I did last year, so long as the members arriving September-ish post their itinerary.

Post your arrival and departure dates if you desire to participate in this list, and I'll update when possible. I'm looking forward to getting polluted island style, even if my bride passes out at her average time of 8pm!

On a side note, I'm trying to convince my co-worker to attend CTI for his marriage. I will begin another thread to gather reasons from members other than my bride and I for this friend to consider CTI as the site for their beginning of a new chapter of life. Any responses are greatly appreciated!

Oh, and what is the most common 'corny' Couples message board saying? My vote is, "first drink is on me".

~Helldog

Hi Helldog. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Keep in touch. R&R

My husband & I will be @ CTI 09/11/11-09/18/11 celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Congrats to all!!! Hope to see many of you there next year.

Hi Helldog

This is Paul and Debbie from NJ and hope you remember us. It is so good to see you on the message board. We will be at CTI from 9/7/10 to 9/21/10 celebrating our 30th Anniversary of our wedding and honeymoon at CTI. Looking forward to partying with everyone.

Take care!

Paul and Debbie - we are finally going to meet each other this year. Our time actually overlap. Yippee! I think for the past five years, y'all have gone earlier in the month and left right before we get there. This year we will be there from 17Sep-27Sep.

Congrats on the 30th anniversary.

Looking foward to seeing everyone!

Eydie and John

Default Countdown Begins!

Hey All,

In the middle of summer and counting down til Jamaica! 7 and 1/2 weeks! I can't wait! Whose with me!!! Don't know the flight details yet, but I will soon!

Mo and Will

Mo and Will....
    Kim and I are totally with you!! After the week of our local carnival we are ready for a vacation.... Also less than two weeks and we take over Sunny Rest.... we can't wait to see you guys.....

Scott

Scott,

We are all in countdown mode for sure! We MIGHT try to add a couple of days to the beginning of our trip. Won't know til closer! Can't wait to see you!

Quote Originally Posted by thefitone View Post
    Scott,

We are all in countdown mode for sure! We MIGHT try to add a couple of days to the beginning of our trip. Won't know til closer! Can't wait to see you!
    I know.... Kim told me... will keep it quiet though just in case... i gave her my idea that you two could do as well... not sure if she told you.... what airline do you fly?

Hi everyone.

Slight change of plan since we last posted. We now arrive late on 7th Sept (two days earlier) but still depart on 21st Sept. A deal came through that was just too good to miss and an extra two days is a no-brainer!!

Paul & Debbie, think we're there for the duration with you guys now - good times!

See you all soon.

M&J xx

It's getting close now!! Just had a great weekend with Bobbi & Joe, Paul & Debbie, and Fred & Cynthia @ Sunny Rest! Worked on tanlines but need a real vacation! Can't wait to see everyone else~

Love, Kim of ScottandKim, not Scott of scottnkim...same couple just different writers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottandKim View Post
    It's getting close now!! Just had a great weekend with Bobbi & Joe, Paul & Debbie, and Fred & Cynthia @ Sunny Rest! Worked on tanlines but need a real vacation! Can't wait to see everyone else~

Love, Kim of ScottandKim, not Scott of scottnkim...same couple just different writers
    Cant we all just get along

KIM,

Glad you all had fun and that Fred and Cynthia were able to come! See you NEXT MONTH! Can you believe it's almost here????

fitone - that's how I know it's for real. Our office has a big calendar with the next two months schedule on it, and I have the big VACATION blocked out on it!!!

Hi everyone! You all sound like such a fun group! My husband and I will be at CTI for the first time Sept 10-18 for our 10th anniversary! Any first-timer recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by jamabound View Post
    Hi everyone! You all sound like such a fun group! My husband and I will be at CTI for the first time Sept 10-18 for our 10th anniversary! Any first-timer recommendations?
    Yes get to the island early in your trip and get into the pool on the island, have a drink and have fun... and dont forget the 3-man dice game and this year we are adding an inflatable beer pong table..

Hi Scott&Kim and the rest of the Sept. crew. As you all know, we'll not be making our visit this year due to our building of our new home which is beautiful. I thought of the beer pong last year but didn't come through. We will miss playing and seeing you all. We have our plans in order for next year and can't wait. Have a "GREAT" time this year but save some better times next year. R&R

Default Jamaica Countdown!

Attachment 7694Here is my official Jamaica countdown clock on my computer at work..... Almost under a month!!

Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast