Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Hey Ivan Islanders... not sure how many of you have twitter but i started one called ivanislanders.... if you have it join up and we can tweet... haha 12 days left!!!!

The bags are down...the clothes laid out...the pre-flight hotel booked...our flight seats reserved - one week tomorrow!!!

We'll be part of the 'Ivan Islander' crew again very soon!!

M&J xx

Hi Ivan Islanders and Friends

Since it is our 30th Anniversary and our first time at CTI (COR then) was also thirty years ago I have asked Randymon to read my love letter to Paul at CTI on the 14th at 2:30 pm as one of my surprise gifts. He will get back to me with further details. Would love to have all of you be a part of this special occasion. I will talk to you all on the Island when you get there.

I am so excited it it hard to sleep.

Luv ya
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by scottnkim View Post
    Hey Ivan Islanders... not sure how many of you have twitter but i started one called ivanislanders.... if you have it join up and we can tweet... haha 12 days left!!!!
    HA! I have JUST started tweeting, so I will subscribe! Just for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Jane View Post
    The bags are down...the clothes laid out...the pre-flight hotel booked...our flight seats reserved - one week tomorrow!!!

We'll be part of the 'Ivan Islander' crew again very soon!!

M&J xx
    Once your are part of the "family" you cant get out

What is everyones countdown at!!! 6days7hrs56min

What is everyones countdown at!!! 6days7hrs56min
    Leaving in 8 days, see you in 9! Sept 12 can't get here fast enough!

We'll be on resort in in 26 hrs!!!

We'll be there around this time (7pm) in 4 days time...

Default Hello Ivan Islanders!

My DH, Leo, and I will be at CTI 9/8-15. This is our first Couples trip, having done GLB several years ago. We plan on hanging out a lot on the island and hope to meet some of you.

--Myra from Arizona

Paul and Debbie are leaving in a few hours (6 am on Sept 7)! The first of the Ivan Islanders! We will see you all in a few days and can't wait! Safe travels everyone!

Having breakfast in the Virgin 'Clubhouse' at London Gatwick waiting to board our flight...take off in 1hr 35mins!!

See you soon Islanders!!!!!

M&J xx

As of now our dear friends and fellow Ivan Islanders, Paul and Debbie and MIke and Jane, are on their way to CTI... Paul and Debbie will be arriving around 8 30 am and Mike and Jane are coming from Europe and will get there around 7PM tonight... we have only 3 days left and we cant wait to have FUN!!!

As of now our dear friends and fellow Ivan Islanders, Paul and Debbie and MIke and Jane, are on their way to CTI... Paul and Debbie will be arriving around 8 30 am and Mike and Jane are coming from Europe and will get there around 7PM tonight... we have only 3 days left and we cant wait to have FUN!!!
    Hey Scott,

See you in a few days! I am finishing my packing today!

Packing it in and getting ready to leave our desert. Tomorrow night we are on the Island! Looking forward to meeting y'all.

--Myra and Leo

Quote Originally Posted by thefitone View Post
    Hey Scott,

See you in a few days! I am finishing my packing today!
    We just started packing last night... have to go shopping tonight and then finish packing tonight.... wish I could hire someone to pack... haha

We just started packing last night... have to go shopping tonight and then finish packing tonight.... wish I could hire someone to pack... haha
    Scott and Kim, you all leave for Philly Thursday night!!!! I am happy for you but I am SOOO jealous you get those extra few days! Have some drinks for Will and I! Have a safe and fun flight! See you all Sunday afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by thefitone View Post
    Scott and Kim, you all leave for Philly Thursday night!!!! I am happy for you but I am SOOO jealous you get those extra few days! Have some drinks for Will and I! Have a safe and fun flight! See you all Sunday afternoon!
    Hey Mo and Will .... we will certainly have a drink or maybe even two for you two... we are looking forward to seeing you two on Sunday.... we head for the hotel tonight for a 6AM flight.... have a safe trip as well.. see you both soon....and to CTI see you tomorrow!!!!!

Hi all, You sure do sound like a fun group. We are coming in on Sept 14 thru the 20th and will head straight to the "island". We were at CTI awhile back, spent the day and loved it so we finally decided it was time to come back. Just hope we don't get to meet Igor or any of his followers!
    See you all soon!

Alan and I came back from CTI today....so sad. We met many of the Ivan Islanders over the last several days. What a great group of people! Would love the chance to come back with them next year. Deb, please don't lose our email address. Love you!

Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by cruzluvers View Post
    Hi all, You sure do sound like a fun group. We are coming in on Sept 14 thru the 20th and will head straight to the "island". We were at CTI awhile back, spent the day and loved it so we finally decided it was time to come back. Just hope we don't get to meet Igor or any of his followers!
    See you all soon!
    GREAT! We are here waiting!

I am counting the hours!!!!!!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to note that we had a great time meeting you all since our trip overlapped yours, especially Debbie & Paul, Suzanne & Alan, Theresa & Rick... and many more whose names I'm not recalling right now. PM me for my Facebook info... we would love to keep in touch. You helped make our first trip to the Jamaica, CTI, and the Island, the most memorable trip of our lives for both of us. Thanks for the welcome and the memories. xoxo

Andrea & Brian

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4