Default First Timers Nov 30th- Dec 6th

Hey everyone! My husband and I are taking our first trip to CSA. We never got a honeymoon because I was 8 months pregnant when we married so were treating this as our honeymoon! We are soooooo excited to relax and enjoy our time together and with others. Anyone else going to be there the same time as us? 26 days if you are!!

Hi Roweans - We will see you there - 1st-14th. Its our first time as well and we are soooooo excited................ See you at the pool bar!! Jamaica here we come!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to be there as well from the 1st to the 10th, My soon to be husband and i are going to be married there Dec4th at 12;00pm,, i can't wait.. Hope to see you guy's there.

Dec 4-12, so we will overlap just a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Roweans View Post
    Hey everyone! My husband and I are taking our first trip to CSA. We never got a honeymoon because I was 8 months pregnant when we married so were treating this as our honeymoon! We are soooooo excited to relax and enjoy our time together and with others. Anyone else going to be there the same time as us? 26 days if you are!!
    We get there the day before you and leave the same day.

There is going to be a lot of message boarders there that week.

Pool bar here we come!!! We get to the resort about 5pm...dropping our luggage off and making our way to the pool bar and not moving until someone makes us See you all there! CANT WAIT

Quote Originally Posted by Roweans View Post
    Pool bar here we come!!! We get to the resort about 5pm...dropping our luggage off and making our way to the pool bar and not moving until someone makes us See you all there! CANT WAIT
    I think the pool bar closes at 6, so you will not be there long...

But then the bar inside patios opens so you can move from the pool to the hot tub when the sun goes down.

We get there at 1:20pm, Pool bar sounds great, Then maybe some dinner, then what ever comes next,, I can't wait.....

20 days for us....i never thought we'd be getting this close to leaving!

Hi Roweans, we will be at CSA 11-26 thru 12-6 ...Hope to see ya there!

We will be there from nov 28th- dec 6th... Cant wait to see jamaica, we are first timers also................

Mike and Heidi, you guys will be there two days after us, and leaving the same day..you guys are gonna love it! Hope to see ya there

Lisa and Tim