Hybrid View

Default CSA-right choice for us?

My fiance and I are thinking about booking our honeymoon at CSA and just had a few questions to ensure the right choice. He wants to be able to experience some of the culture of Jamiaca while also being able to sit and relax on the beach. I know that CSA is located on 7 mile beach so is this the best choice for us? Thanks. Also any other advice to get the most out of our honeymoon would be appreciated.

You will LOVE CSA!!! It sounds like the perfect choice for you guys. You can venture down the beach to check out the local bars and vendors.

The best advice is to enjoy it!
    Don't overplan and don't keep a schedule.
    Do what you want, when you feel like it.
    Get to know the staff.
    Participate in the activities.
    Try every drink on the bar menu.
    Go to all the restaurants.

Be prepared to come back. We honeymooned at Couples in 2002 and got so hooked we've been back every year since. Oh, and bring proof of your wedding so you can get the honeymoon perks!

We've been to all of the Couples and were most recently at CSA. I'd be happy to share our pics if that would help (amy.welch@hotmail.com).

Have a wonderful honeymoon!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Default CSA- Right for us.

After 3 visits and one booked for next year, it is right for us and I am sure it will be right for you too.

We love CSA. I think the only way it could be the wrong choice for you is if you wanted a nude beach facility, which CSA lacks.