Default I knew i had another Question

If we do a split stay between negril and Ocho Rios, Do we get the Honeymoon package at both resorts???

This would be a question to pose to Randymon to respond to.

I would think that the honeymoon package would only apply once.

If you're talking about the free perks offered to couples on their honeymoon, then yes, you would receive honeymoon perks at CSA/CN and then again at CSS/CTI, as long as it is noted for each reservation that you're on your honeymoon and you bring proof that your wedding occurred no more than 30 days before arrival.

If you're talking about a romance package available for purchase (e.g., the magical honeymoon memories package), however, then no. You would have to purchase the two packages, one for each of your separate reservations.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Yea i was just talking about the perks, the free half hour his/her massage and wine. What type of proof should i bring? Is our invitation enough?

Bring your marriage license
    Kristen

I'm not sure if they would apply at both or not, but I do know that when we honeymooned at CTI, the only proof we needed was our wedding program. You need something with the date so you can prove it was withing the past 30 days, so I think an invitation would work.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

I don't think I will have my Marriage License... Doesn't that get mailed to you like a week after your married?

Quote Originally Posted by NYgirlinTX View Post
    I don't think I will have my Marriage License... Doesn't that get mailed to you like a week after your married?
    Actually, the marriage license is issued before the wedding. It's your permit (or license) to marry. The marriage certificate is the document that's issued after the wedding takes place.

If you're taking your honeymoon shortly after your wedding and won't have received your marriage certificate by the day of departure, then your wedding invitation will suffice (at least it has for others over the years).

Because each resort is its own profit center and you will have two separate reservations, you will be entitled to receive honeymoon perks at each resort (just bring two invitations, once to present at each resort).
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Not sure, but isn't there a 6 or 7-night stay requirement at each resort for any perks?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

What Pamela said
    Kristen

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Not sure, but isn't there a 6 or 7-night stay requirement at each resort for any perks?
    No. We always do a 10-4 split and stay less at one resort and ahve gotten perks at both.