Default To Pierre,his staff and CSS......Hugs

I take great pride in the Couples Resorts and it always gives me a wonderful feeling to recommend one of their resorts..I can say, that after visiting CSS in April 2008,I have suggested CSS to many couples that have only visited the other three and each and everyone of them have thanked me..Several now claim CSS as their number 1 home.

So,Pierre and your wonderful staff,Peggy and I thank you so much.

April 17-24,2010...Tommywommy time at CSS..I truly love CSS and can not wait to meet up with my friends there in about three weeks.

Hugs

Tommywommy

I've been reading your posts for years and from one loyal CN fan to another-we are trying CSS for the first time 6/14-21. Then back to CN for Christmas-just can't beat the Boxing day party at the Office. I'm sure in time we will try CTI & CSA but we just can't seem to give up CN. Guess that means twice a year, HUH?

Diane

Our feelings exactly TommyWommy,this will be our 5th time in a row to CSS 7/6-7/13. Pierre and his staff do an unbelivablely great job. They truly treat you like kings and queens. It is hard to go on vacation anywhere else. We look forward to the repeaters dinner, so we can chat with Pierre, he is so interesting.
    Once you go...you know
    Steve

Diane(tanline)...We also had a hard time leaving CN for CSS but it sure did turn out great.

PLEASE do let me know what you two think of CSS....Peggy and I love CSS so very much now.

We can not give up CN either.

DO NOT FORGET TO LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR CSS TRIP.

Hugs

Default to all

just wondering which rooms you would recommend. My husband and I will be at CSS for the 1st time in Aug 2010 and we booked the 1BR beachfront suite. DOn't know which block yet, but does anyone have any info/pics/tips on this room?
    Looking forward to responses and advice for the newbie!
    Amy

tna0809,

Here are a lot of photos from our last two trips to CSS.

Both times we stayed in the 1BR beachfront suite. In 2008 we were in A block and it was before the renovations and in 2009 we stayed in B block after the rooms were updated. I took lots of photos of the rooms, so you should get a really good idea of what they look like.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmon View Post
    tna0809,

Here are a lot of photos from our last two trips to CSS.

Both times we stayed in the 1BR beachfront suite. In 2008 we were in A block and it was before the renovations and in 2009 we stayed in B block after the rooms were updated. I took lots of photos of the rooms, so you should get a really good idea of what they look like.
    Jeffmon,
    Thank you so much!!! Got awesome views of what our trip is going to be like and I know we've made the perfect choice! I'm glad we decided to choose the 1BR beachfront, just what we wanted!
    Amy

tna0809..Your first time to CSS...Couples Sans Souci..Awesome
    You have picked an outstanding resort..Just an amazing resort to vacatio at.

We have seen about every type room their is at CSS and we like them all..We have stayed in E building and liked the room there very much.
    We are really wanting to try out buildings A or B.

All rooms at CSS seem to be wonderful.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CSS and have a Salty dog for me...Ruff Ruff
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:22 PM.

Tommy,
    thanks for the advice and from everyone!! This vacation is going to be just what we need, even if it is 4 months away yet. I've been out of work from an injury and this has been the only thing that has kept my days passing and my thoughts not on work
    Salty Dog, huh? Sounds good to me!!!!
    One more question, can we request a certain block prior to going on our trip or is it better to do when we arrive?

August 21 can't get here soon enough!!!

Amy