Default Best Penthouse suite at CSS?

We are booked for March 20th for a week and are wondering which penthouse suite is good or which block to be in?

There are 5 Penthouse suites in D block. Four on the top floor and the Prime Misister Suite one level below the top floor. IMHO those 5 are the best in everyway

Default Question on Prime Minister Suite

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    There are 5 Penthouse suites in D block. Four on the top floor and the Prime Misister Suite one level below the top floor. IMHO those 5 are the best in everyway
    Does the Prime Minister Suite have a private balcony or does it have the latice seperating the next suite? Any pictures?

Default Prime Minister Suite

Does the Prime Minister Suite have a private balcony or is there latice seperating the balcony from the next suite? Any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by maryella View Post
    Does the Prime Minister Suite have a private balcony or is there latice seperating the balcony from the next suite? Any pictures?
    We stayed at Prime Minister suite in September and it has a very large and very private balacony with no lattice separating the suites. For pictures, please see my pictures under:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/reneerwest/

Look at the set "Our 29th anniversary at CSS". If and when I go back to CSS I would not hesitate to request this Suite!

Default Prime Minister Suite

Your pictures are great! Did you request that suite or just lucked out? I did put in a request. Hopefully we will get it. Any suggestions?