Thread: AN Bar at CN

Default AN Bar at CN

Does the AN bar at Negril serve food? Are there chairs/bar stools or do you simply get your drink and take it back to the chair?

Are there any chair side drink orders?

No food, no bar stools, no chair side service. If the bartender is on break you can go behind the bar & fix your own. Very laid back. Mix drinks for the other AN couples & start a party. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by gspro2 View Post
    Does the AN bar at Negril serve food? Are there chairs/bar stools or do you simply get your drink and take it back to the chair?

Are there any chair side drink orders?

Here's an early morning picture of CN's AN bar. No stools. No food. No flag service. You retrieve your own beverages. The bar is not more than 50 steps from anywhere on the AN beach so it's not too much trouble really. I enjoyed having to get up and stretch my legs every once in a while. The AN washroom is just around the bushes to the left of the bar, so anytime I paid a visit to the facilities I didn't come back empty handed.

ENJOY!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

looks kind of boring.....where is the ocean and beach?

would CSS be a better option for first time AN? My wife won't like strangers and small talk even if CSS is more social. I like the scenery of facing the ocean and the covenience of drink service.

The ocean is to the right in the picture. CN does lend itself to being a little less social as there is no pool, but there is a hot tub. CN was our first AN experience in Jamaica. Even though there is no pool, you can socialize if you want to or you can stay to yourself. Don't worry, the AN beach is not boring. We loved laying on our lounge chair and watching the ocean. Ahhh, so peaceful.

Here is a picture from my lounge chair at CN's AN beach.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by gspro2 View Post
    looks kind of boring.....where is the ocean and beach?

would CSS be a better option for first time AN? My wife won't like strangers and small talk even if CSS is more social. I like the scenery of facing the ocean and the covenience of drink service.
    boring ? excellent selection if comparing it to a " bar" the cn nudie bar is a place to get drinks and head backc to your chair. There is NO center for socializing on the CN AN beach. CSS however offer a great AN swim up bar. so if you are looking to be nekkid in a pool and socializing CSS gets the nod over CN - CN's AN beach is tough to beat if you love the beat and the ocean

Know that CN's AN beach is on a public beach. It is fenced on the sides, but not private on the ocean side. CTI or CSS would probably better choices for a first time AN experience.