Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Swimsuit Sites

Default Swimsuit Sites

We will be back home at CSA on 12/11!!!! I can hardly wait! Does anyone know of any good sites to find some swim suites on sale?

I just bought a swimsuit from Title Nine. (www.titlenine.com). They had a good selection and reasonable prices.

guys or girls suits? victoriassecret.com for girls and aussiebum.com for guys.

Depending on size I love Romans.com and newport-news.com. they a very good selection including build your two pieces/bikinis. Haven't bought a swim suit except from them since 2004.

Victorias Secret is showing their new 2010 Collection and most of it will not ship in time for your trip.....

You won't know this until you place your order.....

Venus Swimwear has pieces on Clearance right now as low as $9 and their quality has always been very good..you can buy in separates....

I should have mentioned (as most of you assumed), women's suits...

Try www.suitsyouswimwear.com. My wife gets all her suits from them practically. They are mostly tiny string bikinis and thongs or sexy monokinis. They don't take up much room in the suitcase. Your husband will like them I'm sure. I just checked last week and they had some nice ones for as little as $19.00 on sale.

All of my bikinis come from Venus, mentioned above. I love how you can mix and match the styles.

Quote Originally Posted by gish24 View Post
    We will be back home at CSA on 12/11!!!! I can hardly wait! Does anyone know of any good sites to find some swim suites on sale?
    swimoutlet.com
    Karen and Brian

I love ebay...if your brave enough to online shop, there is an ebay store called kimseverything. Just put that in the store search and you will find a huge variety of cuet original unique swimsuits. I am leaving for CSA in 2 weeks and I bougt 2 of my 6 suits from there. Have a great time.

VENUS swimwear

Quote Originally Posted by kerusso View Post
    I LOVE my wicked weasels, but they're not exactly cheap. especially if you price them by the ounce.

Victoria's Secret is where I bought 7 new ones for our Honeymoon =) You can get some for as low as $29. Plus there are alot of promo codes for free shipping and like $25 off $100. Just look on the site. I really love them and whatever you wear in bra and underwear is the same exact size as the suit =) Have fun!!

Hey guys, you can get the new sunga suits from braziliantrunks.com and they are all rage in Brazil and elsewhere. Wish Couples would carry them in the Gift Shop. You can get them in time for an end of November trip. Can't wait to try them on. I am so tired of boardshorts. Lee

At the same time, you have to be careful, do not buy women's bathing suits can make you look better than you real age. Choose the most sexy women swimwear can be a daunting task, so, in order to help you in this difficult task, we have some tips to guide you through the correct process to select the best women's swimwear online.

www.swimsuitsforall.com That's the site that I have bought all my swimsuits and coverups from for the last 5 years. Nice selection and price1
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Quote Originally Posted by jackmadan View Post
    At the same time, you have to be careful, do not buy women's bathing suits can make you look better than you real age. Choose the most sexy women swimwear can be a daunting task, so, in order to help you in this difficult task, we have some tips to guide you through the correct process to select the best women's swimwear online.
    Whaaaat????

Quote Originally Posted by linda and lee View Post
    Hey guys, you can get the new sunga suits from braziliantrunks.com and they are all rage in Brazil and elsewhere. Wish Couples would carry them in the Gift Shop. You can get them in time for an end of November trip. Can't wait to try them on. I am so tired of boardshorts. Lee
    Erm, from looking at those, I think they're often called "Speedos..."

Although maybe these are a bit looser...

Hmm, wonder if my Speedo would be out of place at CTI...

Jason
    200 days
    16 hours
    21 minutes
    40 seconds

Look at www.sunupsundown.com, they have some good prices and made in the USA!!
    Irie Mon

swimwearboutique.com
    Margene

Venus!
    Allans Angel, did you check out the link below?

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I found a few good Hurley bikinis on clearance at www.swimspot.com when they sent me a gift card to review their website.

I tried victoriassecret.com since they usually have really good sales, but I found that the sale bikinis were really cheaply made - thin material with no coverage, not supportive at all, both top and bottom weren't really "stretchy" so the fit wasn't flattering. They're ok for just sunbathing but I wouldn't wear them out. The more expensive ones might be better quality, but I can find great name brand swimsuits at TJ Maxx for $15, so I don't bother.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast