Default beach comparison

How does CN and CSS compare on each of their AN beaches?

sports activites such as nude snorkeling, nude kayaking, beach activities ...body painting

beach shoreline ,.. width of beach area....slope.....soft sand....rocks in sand

openness vs secluded.... CN looks like its hidden behind trees

staff interaction.....do the staff make u feel welcome or leave u alone? more males vs female staff...etc

Don't know about CN for sure, but from what I have heard SSB is a larger beach, more privacy. CN has people from other resorts walking by, SSB (at CSS) is a private beach. The sand is not as soft & white as at CN, but the sand itself did not have a lot of rocks in it. I walked barefoot the whole day there. The water nearest the shore is a little rockier I believe, because SSB has a river ending up there, so it can be a little cold at first until you get past the river edge, and into the ocean. It is an interesting little area. SSB also has a pool with a pool bar, and a grill for lunch. We really enjoyed and can't wait to get back in 30 days.
    Linda

Default staff

Quote Originally Posted by Lindad View Post
    Don't know about CN for sure, but from what I have heard SSB is a larger beach, more privacy. CN has people from other resorts walking by, SSB (at CSS) is a private beach. The sand is not as soft & white as at CN, but the sand itself did not have a lot of rocks in it. I walked barefoot the whole day there. The water nearest the shore is a little rockier I believe, because SSB has a river ending up there, so it can be a little cold at first until you get past the river edge, and into the ocean. It is an interesting little area. SSB also has a pool with a pool bar, and a grill for lunch. We really enjoyed and can't wait to get back in 30 days.
    how about the staff? as a first timer...my wife might feel more comfortable with female staff and bartenders....

Quote Originally Posted by gspro2 View Post
    how about the staff? as a first timer...my wife might feel more comfortable with female staff and bartenders....
    CN - no activities to speak of due to the lack of a central social spot. I didnt see any nude activies at CN other then snorkling floating and reading
    CN is on bloody bay and you will get passerby from gln and the Rius minimal . CN beach is deep so sitting back you aer not on public display.

CSS has it own lil an set up private beach only an folks
    private an pool with grill and swim up bar.

Cn was much more quiet and if you did socialize it was in the ocean.. CSS was much much more social around the pool

down side to CSS is it is not on bloody bay lol

Default staff

Default staff

The bartender when we we were there was a female, Jheanel, the guards were some of each. However, as someone who was hesitant at first to another hesitant female, tell your wife not to worry. The staff is so use to the set up that it never seems to bother them either. I never saw them look. They are professional while there. NO PROBLEM MON. There was less sexual tension on the AN beach than on the Textile one. It's all about freedom, not sex on the AN beach.
    Linda

Haha! There taint nothin to worry about.
    ... it keepsh me shane

gspro2

CTI and CSS each have a dedicated area for nude sunbathing and as such there are more activities that make the experience more social.The area is not accessible to other resorts. At CN it is a designated area but the shoreline is not private and is open to the public and as such you have other guests from other resorts walking by.

The beach at CN is soft sand no rocks and although pictures my make it seem hidden the beach is pretty much open view to the ocean.

If you are looking for a social nude beach then I would select CSS.

My preferance is CN. That's why I call it HOME.

agree w/steverandlinda. css is a wonderful a/n experience but the ocean there isnt great. it is almost scary getting in (though once you brave it, it is fun). and if you love the social scene, this is it.
    the a/n at cn is all about the beach. we love it. the water is beautiful and laying on the floatie, unbeatable. there are people walking by constantly. you have to decide what you are comfortable with. we love em both and alternate. the resorts themselve, completely different and totally fun. whatever you decide-enjoy, embrace-dont look back. your experience is what you make it. if you want more info we are glad to help ljhudson at q.com

When there in Aug. '08, we had a great time. the beach area is very private and spread out. The water does have some annoying rocks when you first get in, but we just got on our floaties right away and avided most of them.
    There was hardly any socialization on the beach, that all took place at the pool, where there is a swim up bar. Jhneal was the bartender then as now and she was very friendly, she even wound up getting thrown in the pool and laughing it off. we haven't been to the other Couples Resorts, but can't imagine a better AN area. The combination of private beach, pool, bar, grill and restrooms can't be matched by the others. someday we hope to be back.
    GerryA