Hybrid View

Default two bedroom suite available?

When I booked my two rooms for late December 2009 (back in Feb, 2009) I was told I couldn't reserve a two bedroom suite, but if it was available when we got there, I could get it. I just saw a trip advisor posting that had a picture of the Roger Moore suite (room d-20) which looks to me like a 2 bedroom suite and the poster said they had requested it. I'm confused. I really want to have the 2 bedroom suite as we're traveling with our adult children and it would be nice to have this setup.

Which resort? Sounds like CSS? The Penthouse Suites are available in 2 bedroom suites, but it's possible there might not be any availability during your week (late December is usually the busiest). To be sure, call 1800COUPLES to check the availability.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Interesting. I just called the booking number and they said there aren't any 2 bedroom penthouses, even though I saw a posting on Trip Advisor that showed a double balcony. I have emailed that person to verify they actually had a 2 bedroom.

Is it possible that they just mean that it has been reserved for the time you are there? If there is a cancellation you might be able to get it when you get there?

Quote Originally Posted by 22man View Post
    Interesting. I just called the booking number and they said there aren't any 2 bedroom penthouses, even though I saw a posting on Trip Advisor that showed a double balcony. I have emailed that person to verify they actually had a 2 bedroom.
    You called Couples booking? Hmmm....

This is from the Couples Sans Souci website. Maybe it needs updated?

Penthouse Suites
    Laid before the sparkling blue ocean, these one bedroom and two bedroom suites live up to their reputations -- posh living rooms, spacious walk-in showers, elegant bedrooms, LCD flat screen TV, Ipod docking station, king size beds and large balconies with majestic views. Nightly turndown service, mini-bar – assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages such as liquors, beer, sodas and juices - replenished daily .

Randymon?
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015