Default Tower Island questions

can anyone tell me where I can see some pictures (or a layout map)of the facilities at Tower Isle? 1. specificially I an interested if there is beach area to get in the ocean to cool off on a hot July day 2. a general layout (i.e the distance from the bar, bathrooms & pool to the lounge chairs, a small complaint of mine from CSS) 3. is there a hottub anywhere that is AN at Tower Isle? 4. Is there any AN pool or hottub that can be used after 5pm? 5. Do any of the rooms have their own outdoor plunge pools/hottubs?

All of Tower Isles AN facilities are located at its private island just off shore from the resort.

1. specificially I an interested if there is beach area to get in the ocean to cool off on a hot July day There is a private beach for swim suited swimmers at the resort and a small (about 30 feet wide) beach for AN swimming on the island next to the boat dock .

2. a general layout (i.e the distance from the bar, bathrooms & pool to the lounge chairs, a small complaint of mine from CSS)
    The island is covered with wood decks and there are lounge chairs spread out all over the island. The bathroom is located in the Tower at the center of the island. Its a small island, so the bathroom is close to everything. On the west side of the island is a small pool with swim up bar.

3. is there a hottub anywhere that is AN at Tower Isle?Unfortunately, there is no hot tub on the island

4. Is there any AN pool or hottub that can be used after 5pm? the island closes at 5 and the are no offical AN facilities after that, however I understand that in the past island folks have commandeered the spa pool and hot tubs late at night and turned them into temporary AN facilities.

5. Do any of the rooms have their own outdoor plunge pools/hottubs? These facilities do exist in the private cottages at the front of the resort, but the cottages are not available to be booked at this time. They were not remodeled with the rest of the resort and I beleive they are currently being used for storage.
    Last edited by JamaicaHound; November 5th, 2009 at 01:57 PM.

#4? Does this really happen? Has anyone ever been there when it has, or is it a rumor? Doesn't bother us one way or the other, we're all adults, but it might be an issue for some people. I'd like to hear all opinions on the matter.

Our late night trips to the zen-tub were free of nudies. I know that it has happened and there is a record for number of people in there, though.

Quote Originally Posted by KandS View Post
    #4? Does this really happen? Has anyone ever been there when it has, or is it a rumor? Doesn't bother us one way or the other, we're all adults, but it might be an issue for some people. I'd like to hear all opinions on the matter.
    I have not witnessed it personally, but this thread records one such event

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=1191

KandS,
    Yes it is a fact that the spa pool gets used AN late at night. Almost every night we were there in July, there were naked people in it. Usually around 10 pm or later. I'm not saying that WE were in the pool naked... but I didn't say we WEREN'T either. I can say that we had a blast there...with the naked people....in the spa pool....definitely in the spa pool...and with naked people. I think I have even seen a picture of naked people in the spa pool on this massage board. The posting was titled "new record set at CTI". You can do a search and find it. We left CTI the day before the picture was taken.
    Chris & Tonya

We were there a couple of months ago and this happened EVERY night. The Buddha pool had about 20 people in it one night. Lotsa of fun and a nice au naturel evening alternative. No one to my knowledge complained...

KandS I have heard it to be rumor but I just wanted to say that the spa area is secluded so if it is an issue for some people then just stay away from that area. Remember there are other hot tubs and pools located around the resort.

theres 2 (i think) hottubs on the garden side of the original building... they provide you with signs, on one side says "vacant", and the other "occupied". if its occupied, everyone leaves you alone. if other people are gettin nekkid, i dunno. i am, tho when im in it LOL

as far as the island, there have been known to be navy-seal-type assaults upon it at night, complete with naked chocolate cheesecake festivites... but thats just something IslandBliss and i have heard...

-The Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Captain*Ron View Post
    theres 2 (i think) hottubs on the garden side of the original building... they provide you with signs, on one side says "vacant", and the other "occupied".
    Sadly, I beleive those hot tubs and their accompanying signs went away when the spa was built. They were replaced by 2 hot tubs and a plunge pool that are part of the spa and are a bit less secluded.

I don't care, and trust me when I say I'd probably be one of the biggest instigators of the "How many people......." challenge, however, I do think that SOMEWHERE in the advertising that couples does it should be pointed out that at night one area is typically (if not specifically) AN. I do know people who would base their decision to stay at CTI on that information. Oh well - good to know now!

It was 29 degrees here this morning. Ugh. 135 Days & counting!!!

theres 2 (i think) hottubs on the garden side of the original building... they provide you with signs, on one side says "vacant", and the other "occupied". if its occupied, everyone leaves you alone. if other people are gettin nekkid, i dunno. i am, tho when im in it LOL

as far as the island, there have been known to be navy-seal-type assaults upon it at night, complete with naked chocolate cheesecake festivites... but thats just something IslandBliss and i have heard...

-The Captain
    I've seen those pictures, the cake looked really good.

I don't care, and trust me when I say I'd probably be one of the biggest instigators of the "How many people......." challenge, however, I do think that SOMEWHERE in the advertising that couples does it should be pointed out that at night one area is typically (if not specifically) AN. I do know people who would base their decision to stay at CTI on that information. Oh well - good to know now!

It was 29 degrees here this morning. Ugh. 135 Days & counting!!!
    I don't think it's as commonplace as it sounds. My guess is that although it's not forbidden, it's not something that management wants to advertise as acceptable. I don't think there are typically many people in the spa area at night, and it's far away from where the dining and entertaining is.

I also get the impression that the majority of people doing this are multi-repeaters. And while we're not above the law, sometimes a blind eye is turned in situations where no one is really being bothered in the first place. I chalk it up to the cost of doing business.

-The Captain
    I have heard of such things myself, but I am not sure I can believe everything I hear. But I bet the chocolate was good.. As to Kevin seeing the pictures, I don't know if I can believe him. he doesn't even know when to use his church voice.. See you in Feb Kevin? Did you book? See you soon Charmo.... Well be waiting with drinks in hand....

K&S...good point maybe couples could make it into their designated nighttime AN place and turn the juice bar into a full service bar. HMMM?

Hmm.. if my better half isn't up to trying the island right away, maybe we'll try the spa pool/hot tubs... to get her a bit more comfortable with the idea.

This is crazy to hear about this "late night" stuff happening. Does this happen at CSA anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by cpalag View Post
    This is crazy to hear about this "late night" stuff happening. Does this happen at CSA anywhere?
    Probably not. There are no Au Nateral facilities at CSA, so its unlikely a group would form that would want to do this.

As for it being "crazy", these are not wild parties we are talking about here, just a bunch of folks without clothes on gathering late at night in a location where it is unlikely that they would be seen by anyone who is not part of the group. I am fairly sure that those involved would immediately put their swimsuits back on if anyone were to become offended. Its my guess that most of the guests at the resort were completely unaware these gatherings took place.
    Last edited by JamaicaHound; November 10th, 2009 at 05:00 PM.