Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We will be at Sans Souci on the 22 to the 28. This is our 5Th time to Jamaica and our 2th time to Sans Souci. There is a group of 6 of us going. We will be in A Or B block in a One Bedroom Beachfront Suite. It will be lots of fun... Hope to meet up with some of the people that posted here. We will c u there....

Keith

Lois is an analyst for the State of Michigan. I retired last year after 30 years of humping an assembly line for GM. We have two grown daughters but no grandkids as of yet. We have one more "kid" at home, a thirteen year old German Shepard who is spoiled and thinks she owns the place. Maybe everyone on this thread could post a picture so we all know who to look for. I'll buy the first round! See you in paradise in 36 days!!!
    LYNN

Looking forward to SS so much! We are heading down to see the in-laws in FL... so I'll post a pix when we get back... just a few more days!!!!

My husband, Mike and I, will be there on from Feb 19th to 25th for our New England winter getaway, along with another couple who have never been to Jamaica before this trip. We're all very excited - 11 days!! We've typically spent vacations cruising too, but went to Couples Negril and fell in love with AI's - Hope to see you all by the pool bar!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Mike and Tracey
    Congrats, on your anniversary. We to are going to Sans Souci to celebrate our 25th anniversary from the 19th of Feb. to the 26th
    Never been there but, have been to Jamaica twice before Sandals and Enchanted Garden.We love Jamaica. Friends of ours have spent the last 7 vacations at the Lido Braco and they too are changing to Sans Souci. We like to snorkel, my husband dives.
    Does anyone know if the snorkeling is any good.
    Last edited by alex/adam; February 10th, 2010 at 07:22 PM.

Hello "Larry" & Lois! So great meeting you folks @ CSS! What a great time we had! Arrived home safely last night... had to drive through the last hour in snow but it's all good. Just can't wait to go back!!!! Looking forward to hearing from you guys! Hope you had a safe trip home!

Default Hi guys

Quote Originally Posted by L&L View Post
    We will be at CSS from 2/24 to 3/3. This is our first time to CSS and are really excited. We have been to the other three Couples, this completes the circle and we will start over next fall for our 3oth at CN. We will miss Kevin and Vickie's wedding by a day, but we'll buy you a drink when we get there!

Lynn & Lois
    Was great meeting you folks last week. Contact us at kevinandvickie@eastlink.ca so we can share some photos.

Hello everyone. Lois and I had a great time meeting you all at CSS. We sure met a great group of people to hang out with. I will send you both our e-mail address today. Glad to hear everyone had a safe trip home.
    LYNN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2