Thread: Airline booked

Default Airline booked

Just booked our flight for Dec. with USAIR from Denver. Cant beat that!!

Did you find a deal? We are headed back home on Dec 29-Jan7th. Our dates are not available yet

What are your dates Sandman? I couldn't pass up the black friday special , booked a return trip for Dec 5-12(i think). Not sure if we'll be keeping those dates but really missed being at Swept Away the past 2 Decembers. Fingers crossed next December works for us, and hope to see you then!
    In the meantime we have flights booked to Negril for this May, not sure yet if we'll be staying at CSA ,but sometime or other before 2015 is over I"ll be back on the most beautiful beach in Negril and in my Atrium Suite. Miss it so much!

Pricing our flights for Dec 2-11 now. We also fly out of Denver....the USAIR red eye looks to be the best option. Still so far away
    "Love is the only thing we have to share"

CN 2011, 2016
    CSA 2013, 2015

we will be at CSA Dec 4th to the 11th. Hope we get to see you.

Got flights for 505.00 for the red eye. Get us to Montego Bay by 11:45 and on the beach by 2:30. feels like an extra day

Were in Denver do you live, we live in Evergreen. I love the red eye . Don't have to get up in the middle of the night to drive to the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Were in Denver do you live, we live in Evergreen. I love the red eye . Don't have to get up in the middle of the night to drive to the airport.
    We actually live in the Springs, DEN is much cheaper than COS and still pretty convenient; Evergreen is just west of Morrison, yes...Beautiful area!
    $505 is a bargin; I agree on the red-eye,we're looking at the same flight but on the 2nd. Typically we'll go up to Denver for the evening have dinner and then head to the airport around 11PM or so. Only 313 days.
    "Love is the only thing we have to share"

CN 2011, 2016
    CSA 2013, 2015

After reading the above posts of $505 air line tickets Im going to thank god that I live in Rhode Island. We usually take Southwest for 300-350 per ticket. We do have to get up at 3am to arrive in MBJ by 12:30. We usually get to the resort around 2:30. I had been looking for flights that got us in earlier but they do not seem to be available in our area. Home again in 338 days.

Quote Originally Posted by hurraybeer View Post
    We actually live in the Springs, DEN is much cheaper than COS and still pretty convenient; Evergreen is just west of Morrison, yes...Beautiful area!
    $505 is a bargin; I agree on the red-eye,we're looking at the same flight but on the 2nd. Typically we'll go up to Denver for the evening have dinner and then head to the airport around 11PM or so. Only 313 days.
    We do the same ,have dinner and head to airport. you'll beat us by a day but looks like we will be there same time. Yes , Evergreen is up from Morrison. We often take the bike (HD) down to Morrison and down the back way to Palmer Lake and have lunch, go thru Spring's up to Woodland Park and back home thru Deckers.

That's awsome! Wish we had a red eye option from Madison or Milwaukee
    Such an early arrival and great price!