Default CTI review Oct 3-17th

We arrived on the 3rd with others on the bus who were also repeaters. Check in was smooth and we were soon in our suite, changed and to lunch. We strolled around the the resort to check out the renovations and the new spa. The new spa is fantastic. The steam rooms, jaccuzzi's and the Budda pool are a real asset. Couples did a wonderful job of keeping the essence of CTI, while giving her a really good face lift.
    The Bayside does some really good thai food, some of the best meals we had. all the restaurants were good (as usual) but we did miss the old pool Gala on Saturday night. It's just not the same under cover. I would like to suggest that the roof terrace be finished and used for either the managers cocktail party or the Saturday Gala. I think it would be a real asset to the resort. The change in the piano bar with the 180 degree turn around of the bar made such a difference. The decor is lovely and I have never seen so many people in there.
    We went diving most days and had a blast. Colin and Rasta are great, and as we were newly qualified this summer they soon had us feeling confident and experienced. We met a lot of fellow divers who I know we will see next year.
    As usual we saw lots of familiar faces, staff and guests. The staff, old and new were fantastic, as always. We met up with a lot of repeat guest and a lot of new ones. We had many a late night in the piano bar (you all know who you are), dancing and singing. I would like to mention Liz and John from Bristol, England, who organized a quiz and a Yankee Swap. We won the quiz and the prize was coveted by many (Shaun the Sheep). We had to keep him under lock and key as people wanted to kidnap him (or should I say rustle him).
    We had such a great group of people this year it made the vacation even more special. I know a bunch of us are already booked for next year, so here's to doing it all over again.
    We have attached a couple of pictures of Shaun in the tower. These were taken before he was asked to leave as he wouldn't take his fleece off.

Deb and Jas
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Great review of a great resort.
    Irie Mon

Just made me all the more homesick!!!! Thanks to folks like you, I can get a true fix until I get there myself!!
    Kristen

Hi Deb & Jas, glad to see Shaun looking soooo good. Oh how we hope to return home to Jamaica soon. Miss you, Terri & Terry

Great to hear from you Terri and Terry. A bunch of people are already booked for next year and some are saving hard to get back for 2011. It was good wasn't it. Hope to see you again soon.

I think Shaun looks lonely...should think of adding a Shaundelle to keep him company lol...great review and sounds like you all had an awesome time...cant wait to get there and experience it for myself.....8 more days!!!