Default Ice cream at CTI

We previously stayed at CSA and loved the self serve ice cream at the veggie bar. Is there a self serve ice cream machine at the veggie bar at CTI as well?

There is soft serve at CTI and it's just as good as CSA. However, it is at the pool grill and available almost 24 hours a day with the exception of I think 6:00-10:00 in the evening when the grill is closed.

At CTI there is a soft serve ice cream machine at the pool grill. They also hace ice cream at lunch. It is self serve (not soft from the machine) and they have different toppings.

they have a cocanut ice cream at luch at CTI that is amazing.

Thanks Guys :-) Now I can see it in the pool grill panoramic....I'm obsessive compulsive I think.

Ok, so ice cream all the time, and I think I read somewhere and saw in a picture that there are nachos, too. Add to that the wonderful Jamaican food... I think we picked the right resort!! Just have to wait til February (and a few weeks of Minnesota winter...)

What about soft serve @ CSS.? Last time I was there in Dec, they no longer had that machine @ the beach grill. They did have ice cream on the room service menu and of course on the dessert menu for lunch and dinner

They have soft serve at the beach grill and the best ice cream is at the patio during lunch and dinner.
    Irie Mon