Default Renewing our vows - Sunset Beach?

Has anyone done their wedding or vow renewal at Sunset Beach? How cool would it be to wear just a bowtie, and flowers? We're headed to CSS Dec 2010, and are thinking of renewing our vows for our 25th. Remembering the chaos and all the organization for our wedding, I think something simple would be perfect! After all, we should only be worried about us - not all the relatives, right?

I highly dought that CSS would do a naked vow renewal on Sunset Beach just because the officiate of the ceremony probably would not do that. Nudity is actually frowned upon by most Jamaicans. Fun idea though and you can always ask.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

I think you might find that you would be pushing the limits of what is allowed and tolerated at the resort.

Shari and James,
    I have a question. In the past I have noticed you and some others on the message board say that Jamaicans frown on nudity. If this is the case, do you think it is frowned upon more so than in America? During our many visits we have talked to many locals and have found Jamaicans to be more acceptable than Americans. Maybe it's just the people we have talked to. We have never been mistreated in Jamaica while being nude. Can't say that for the area of the east coast we live on. Just wondering what source does this info about Jamaicans come from? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Thanks

We asked out of curiosity and no one specifically said no. We talked about doing it next year.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

The wedding coordinator at CSS said that would be possible, if I remember correctly.

Thanks for the responses - we weren't actually even thinking of an officiator... wouldn't want to offend anyone for sure (we're already legally married, so it would just be an opportunity for us to commit to each other again, with perhaps some friends\fellow sun worshipers).
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

Happy_in_the_sun
    Do you have the dates of your stay for Dec. 2010 picked out?

Quote Originally Posted by weluv2bnude View Post
    Shari and James,
    I have a question. In the past I have noticed you and some others on the message board say that Jamaicans frown on nudity. If this is the case, do you think it is frowned upon more so than in America? During our many visits we have talked to many locals and have found Jamaicans to be more acceptable than Americans. Maybe it's just the people we have talked to. We have never been mistreated in Jamaica while being nude. Can't say that for the area of the east coast we live on. Just wondering what source does this info about Jamaicans come from? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Thanks
    Oh definately Americans are worse. Jamaicans are just modest mostly due to religion but many Americans are down right freaked out about it. I've seen new female employees at A/N facilities in Jamaica a few times and it takes them awhile to not be shy which is understandable. Never could understand why so many from the US have so many inhabitions. Yep that's one area the Europeans have the right ideas.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Daire
    We are booked from Nov 29 to Dec 7 2010 in one of the penhouse suite. The deal they had before June 30th was great, I think this works out cheaper than the 7 nights we spent in a beachfront suite in Dec 2008. We usually go a little closer to our actual aniversary of Dec 14th but the last couple of years we have run into bad snow storms leaving home and also we wanted to make sure we were home when our son returned from University assuming that he will be coming home for Christmas next year.

D&J
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]