Thread: Tennis

Hybrid View

Default Tennis

Four of us are headed to CSA the end of Feb/first of March primarily to enjoy some tennis. Is there anyway to find out who the visiting pro will be at that time? Also...are Brenton and Robin still on-staff pros at CSA? Thanks in advance for your help.

I believe Ardell White is the resident tennis pro there.

When we were there in April, my husband only played with the visiting pro, I didn't think there was a resident pro.... I could be wrong.
    Last edited by cypresspeeps; November 11th, 2009 at 11:18 AM.

Ashford Knight, joined a year ago, is a terrific addition to the local tennis staff. Hopton and Brenton were still there in March. Robin is also there in an administrative position, I believe. Four more weeks and I'll better.

We are heading to CTI Dec 2-12. Any other tennis players heading there? Looking forward to seeing Colin (Tennis pro) and some of the locals on the court!

Hey tenniscouple....is "Queen Elizabeth" still around ?...She was one of the "locals" last time we were there.

Don't remember Queen Elizabeth, however, I always enjoyed playing against Robert and Rupert was amazing at his age!