Thread: Splitting time

Default Splitting time

Mrs. zoog and I are planning a trip in March. We did a Couples "Double Take" trip when they offered those back about 6-7 years ago. I think that they stopped doing that a while back. We'd kind of like to spend 4 or 5 nights each at CTI and CN. I'd guess that the resorts would be happy to accomodate, but we'd probably want to pay for a flight from one to the other. Anybody done that recently, and what did it cost to take the flight?

We haven't done the flight for a split, but know that Couples will arrange your ground transportation between the two resorts if you don't want to fly. However, I have seen on here that those TimAir flights are going for about $800 per couple lately.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

We just flew Tim Air from Montego Bay to Negril this week and the charge per couple one way was $ 210.00. If you went to the Tim Air website they have a form for you to get a quote on a flight.

We paid approximately $400 for the two of us from Montego Bay to Negril and back again in March 2009; in August 2009, we paid $800 for the two of us to fly form MoBay to Ocho Rios/Boscobel Bay and back again.

I suggest you contact Tim Air directly www.timair.com to request a quote for flying from Negril to Ocho Rios/Boscobel Bay (or from OR/BB to Negril, depending upon the resort at which you stay first).
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).