Thread: Rooms at CTI

Default Rooms at CTI

Just a quick question about the rooms at CTI. When I read the descriptions of the rooms, the only one that doesn't say "recently refurbished" or "in the new building" is the Superior Ocean. Does this mean they were not updated during the renovations? We are contemplating upgrading from the Garden to the Superior.
    Thanks,

All of the rooms were updated during the renovation. The big difference between the (garden, superior and premier) rooms is the location. All of the Superior Ocean rooms are located in the South (#5, I think) Building. The balconies in this building face the bay to the side, not the beach. We will be returning to CTI for our 5th visit and we always get the Deluxe ocean because we like the location. However, on our honeymoon we stayed in the Superior Ocean and have also stayed in the Garden.

I'd be happy to send you the CTI room list and map or share pics if that would help (amy.welch@hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

All the rooms are redone that you can book. The only rooms that are not are the garden villas and thet are not offered at this time.
    Irie Mon

I am booked in the Deluxe Ocean view. Why is it your favorite? Does it face the beach or pool?

Ty all. I took a good look at the pictures of the garden rooms and the one big difference I can see is the amount of closet space. The garden rooms have a small closet and 1 dresser while all of the other rooms have 2 closets and a dresser. We are going for 2 weeks and we take a lot of clothes. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by lanellboo View Post
    I am booked in the Deluxe Ocean view. Why is it your favorite? Does it face the beach or pool?
    The Deluxe Oceans face both the main beach and a pool. The Deluxe in the East Wing (#1) face the beach and they are above the original pool. The ones in the West Wing (#4) face the beach and are above the new swim-up pool bar.

Out of the garden room and superior ocean, they are almost identical. We have stayed in both and the closets and dressers are the same. One tip is to not overpack. You literally are in your bathing suits all day long so you only need one outfit for dinner each night.

The main difference is the location. The garden rooms are on the back of the buildings, facing the garden. The superior are across the hall in Building 5 and face the bay. The Deluxe Oceans are in Building 1 and 4 and face the main beach. The Premier Oceans are in Building 2 and 3 and also face the main beach.

Hope this helps!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Hi Amy;
    Overpacking isn't the issue for us. 2 weeks of beach, golf, sightseeing and dressing nicely for dinner is a lot of clothing no matter how you slice it. Are you sure there is the same amount of space in the garden and superior rooms? From the pics it doesn't look like it. The rooms are a different layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Marnies View Post
    Hi Amy;
    Overpacking isn't the issue for us. 2 weeks of beach, golf, sightseeing and dressing nicely for dinner is a lot of clothing no matter how you slice it. Are you sure there is the same amount of space in the garden and superior rooms? From the pics it doesn't look like it. The rooms are a different layout.
    The superior is slightly larger than the garden, in that you would have a little more space between the dresser and the bed, but that's about it. If you are looking at the Panoramic Map Version of each room, you can see that they both have the same one dresser. However, the closets appear to be different. The Garden closet pictured is a walk-in (fairly deep), while the Superior closet pictured (with the double slatted doors) isn't a walk-in but is longer. They are still the same in terms of what they will hold. Does that make sense?

I would pack some extra hangers because that seems to be the main thing I need when we go for two weeks, in terms of clothes storage. I hope this helped!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    The Deluxe Oceans face both the main beach and a pool. The Deluxe in the East Wing (#1) face the beach and they are above the original pool. The ones in the West Wing (#4) face the beach and are above the new swim-up pool bar.

Out of the garden room and superior ocean, they are almost identical. We have stayed in both and the closets and dressers are the same. One tip is to not overpack. You literally are in your bathing suits all day long so you only need one outfit for dinner each night.

The main difference is the location. The garden rooms are on the back of the buildings, facing the garden. The superior are across the hall in Building 5 and face the bay. The Deluxe Oceans are in Building 1 and 4 and face the main beach. The Premier Oceans are in Building 2 and 3 and also face the main beach.

Hope this helps!
    I love you so much for submitting this reply. We like to see things beyond the caribbean sea when we are out on our balcony. Cool that sound like a great view and my boyfriend and I can have our own closets maybe!...Thank you!

It sure did Amy!
    From the pictures it looked as though you were getting double the closet space in the Superior rooms. If they both hold the same amount we can just stay with the Garden.