Thread: So excited!

Default So excited!

I'm new to the boards, but I have a tendency to stalk boards before joining - so I am somewhat well-versed.

I booked my honeymoon at CSS for October 2010; we're staying in a one bedroom beachfront (Jacuzzi = <3). It's a long wait, and everyone's posts make the wait even harder. Being a senior in college, I spend my time in class reading posts on these boards and looking at pictures. It's an interesting form of torture! They also make it easy to harass my fiance about what we have to look forward to - he has to tell me to hush!

I do have a question about bottles of wine or sparkling wine - are you able to get full bottles in the rooms at CSS? I know my parents stayed at a S 11 years ago, and my mom enjoyed telling the waiter to just leave the bottle of wine with them at the dinner table. I love sparkling wine in the tub, so being able to get a bottle to share with the future hubby in the tub would be amazing.

Also, we're young - we'll be 22&24, so I'm curious how many people roughly in our age range would be there next October (11-18). Not that age matters - it's just a number!

Ah, so excited! I don't even want to figure out the number of days I have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMoose View Post
    I do have a question about bottles of wine or sparkling wine - are you able to get full bottles in the rooms at CSS? Yes you can! Also, since you will be on your honeymoon, if you bring proof that you were married within the prior 30 days of arrival, you not only get a free bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival, you also get a free half hour couples massage. Here's the link for more info: http://www.couples.com/weddings/honeymoonlanding.html

Also, we're young - we'll be 22&24, so I'm curious how many people roughly in our age range would be there next October (11-18). Not that age matters - it's just a number! You are right! At Couples, age IS just a number. There will be people of all ages to socialize with who have similar interests. But if you want to see who will be there during your same week, check out the CSS Meet-Up Thread for October 2010. Here's the link: http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=3014
    Congratulations on your honeymoon! October 2010 seems like it's far away, but it will be here before you know it! By my calculations, you only have about 46 more Fridays to go!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Just call room service and they will deliver what you want. There should also be wine in your in room bar. You will have a blast.

welcome! We are heading back home to CSS on Dec. 11th so I will check and see if they will leave you a bottle of wine in your room. We are going to be in a beachfront suite as well, so I will definitely have a pic link for anyone who wants it when we get back. I do believe you will be able to get a bottle of wine in your room, I know the honeymoon package has a full bottle of champagne included...make sure you sign up for the honeymoon extras....

Silly me, I should have mentioned bottles outside of the one you get as part of the honeymoon perks. One bottle doesn't last long around us... well around me . I hadn't seen any mention of having them already as part of the minibars, which is why I asked.

And I found that meet-up thread shortly after posting this (it was on an area of the board I had been oblivious to!), Amy, but thanks! And I had to count...48 weeks. So long. But so much to do before then!

Hi MiniMoose,
    The minibar in the room does include wine...and they give you a new one when it's empty!
    Another reason I love Couples!
    Cheers,
    Terri

Hmm, I have read conflicting accounts of wine in the rooms. I guess I will have to wait and find out, which seems to be an awfully daunting task considering the length of the wait.

I'm also curious about the flags/beach service - I have read conflicting accounts about that at well at CSS. It's not a huge deal, but it did peak my interest - it seems like a lovely form of pampering.

If it makes you feel better I have 565 days before we go back to Couples!