Thread: rooms at csa

Default rooms at csa

We stayed in a beachfront room it was on the 3rd floor does anyone know what the rooms close to the Palms restaurant are
    I know they are beachfront rooms but they seem to have a sitting
    area. I would like to find out as I would like to book one of
    these rooms for next year.

The ones closest to the Palms are the Beachfront Suites. The atrium suites are also over there, though not right on the front row. I have a map with the rooms if that would help (amy.welch@hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

They are just called Beachfront Suites as opposed to Beachfront Verandah Suites.

You stayed in a Beachfront Verandah Suite before. The rooms you are asking about are Beachfront Suites

Those are the Beach Front Suites. They have a mini-bar, but no TV and the verandahs are huge.

You stayed in a Beachfront Verandah Suite (BFVS). You're interested in the Beachfront Suite (BFS).

Candy

Candy
    These rooms are Beachfront Suites. They are large rooms with balconies/patios of the same size as room. They have wooden shutters with screens, a mini-bar but no tv. We stayed in one this summer and loved it. All are close to the beach and some have great ocean views. Some views are obstructed by foliage but you can still hear the ocean. We loved staying there.

Hi candy,
    If you give me your email address, I can send you a map of CSA that shows all the room types/numbers and where they are. That should help you narrow down what you're looking for.
    Cheers,
    Terri