Default July 13th -18th Getting close!!!

I figured since the old board was closing down I would start something here for that week of July. We are getting so excited about the trip and looking forward to meeting everyone that week. Lets plan on a meeting sometime once were there for a drink and get to know everyone.

Chris and Helen

We arrive on the 13th as well. What airline are you on and what time do you get in? Meeting up for drinks sounds wonderful!

Hey guys...we arrive the 11th thru the 18th. We will try and save you some drinks...lol. If you all want to meet, let us know where. I will post a pic this week...only 12 more days!!!

Hey Dentrac, please save us some drinks!! I'll post a pic when I figure this new MB out!

I don't know. We get there the 12th and what dentrac has not drunk, we may finish off before you all on the 13th arrive

Sounds like a plan papadukes! The 13th is the wife's birthday, so thre may be NONE left...lol! YOu all want to meet for a meeting of the drinkers club...lol.

I'm game. Name the location and we will be there (or at least at one of the bars). 1st time there so we do not know the joint yet. 13th also one of my kids birthday. So we can celebrate w/you both . The 17th is our anniversary, so we may not stop.

Pool bar is always a great place to meet. Seems we spend all of our sunlight hours there. I cant figure out how to post a pic though. We do not know the meaning of the words stop drinking. We are from Pittsburgh...lol

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnhelen View Post
    I figured since the old board was closing down I would start something here for that week of July. We are getting so excited about the trip and looking forward to meeting everyone that week. Lets plan on a meeting sometime once were there for a drink and get to know everyone.

Chris and Helen
    Hi Helen.. We will also be at CSA that week. Look for Kathy and Tim.

My fiance and I are also getting there on the 13th from New York!!!!!!

Okay, the 13th at the pool bar (I assume the newer pool??) Before dinner or earlier?? We get in at 12:45, so who knows what time we'll get there and get settled in.

Lady C and Chris and Helen,
    What time do you arrive in MBJ? We are on Northwest and get in at 12:45.

We are flying through Continental and get there at 11:10am.