Default We're Finally Here!

We arrived at CTI yesterday morning and it's absolutely beautiful! The staff has already been wonderful and the weather yesterday was great. Had dinner at the Verandah and loved everything. It's now 6:00 a.m, and I,m off to watch the sun come up over the sea with my cup of Blue Mountain coffee

Hi Donna & Robert, Glad to hear that you are in Paradise... our friends Kelly & Steve are at CTI too - they arrived late Saturday.... Hope you get to meet each other....
    Have a WONDERFUL TIME!!!!
    Art xo Francine

Arn't those first few hours at the resort magical? I love that quiet time, early in the morning, when most of the guests are still snoozing from the previous day's fun! Have a great stay...

Please do tell Ava hi for me..Do not let her put you to work..LOL
    Have a wonderful time.

Hope you are having a great time, as I know I would be. Please tell Kurt and Simone we say HELLO!!!
    Curtis and Donna

Hi Donna, Have you and Robert met Kelly and Steve yet? Hope you are all having a WONDERFUL Time, actually we're sure you Are!!!
    ENJOY!!!!
    Art xo Francine

See you soon! 21 hours till we board the plane!

Many of us look forward to your full review upon return. Hope your trip is as memorable as it can be.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Hi Donna - Wonderful Wednesday in Paradise to you and Robert!!! ENJOY!! xo
    Art xo Francine

Have delivered all the "hello's" and they were met with smiles and laughter!
    Francine, have not met Steve and Kelly yet, but we have been told that the resort is 97% full. It does not feel crowded however. It poured all Monday night, but Tuesday morning the sun came out and it was excellent weather all day. We are having a great time, and love exploring all the changes and additions to CTI. Our room 3205 is right over the lobby and is HUGE. Because of it's location, you can usually get WIFI on our laptop in the room. However it's 5:30 a.m. and I'm in the internet cafe already! Gone to walk the beach!

Thanks so much...Enjoy your vacation.