Default Blue Shower Gel at CN

We're headed to CN on Sunday!!!!! I saw a post recently about the toiletries at CN and it did not mention the blue shower gel. They've always had it before, so I figured I'd check with you guys before I dragged my own all the way down there.

So, as of very recently. does CN still provide the blue shower gel?

Thanks!!

CTI did not have it this go-round.

I miss that smell.

Hi Abbynewt,
    CSA had the blue shower gel when we were there a couple of weeks ago...not CN, but I would assume they'd all have it...except KrisJamie noted above it wasn't at CTI. I hope someone from CN can help with this.
    Cheers,
    Terri

Nope, it's gone! sorry!

Now that you mention it, I don't rememer it being at CN. There was the shampoo and conditioner, massaging soap, and another soap. There was a tube of aloe vera body lotion which was very nice, and a tube of aloe vera after sun.

If you mean the blue "Bath Gel", then yes, it was at CN and CSS last March. I even posted a picture of it from each resort.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Abby, We were there three weeks ago, and there was no Blue Gel soap in the bathroom. All of the soap was in bar form. Have a GREAT time!

There was no blue shower gel during our stay at TI the week of 10/31-11/7. We had a great time, the staff was excellent, always went above and beyond, we have now stayed at all 4 resorts and have to say that the service was fantastic! My heart still belongs to CSA, but I will return to any one of them in a heartbeat. Please don't do away with the blue shower gel!

Sorry, no more blue gel.
    Irie Mon